~Chapter 15~

~Lucy's Pov~ 

Natsu and I left the healing chamber hand in hand as my face was still so red. "Finally grew some ball Natsu? " Gray asked smirking as Natsu glared toward him as I laughed hugging Natsu's arm getting him to be quiet and not fight back. "We will need to talk about you losing control of you demonic side Natsu" Erza spoke shocking me as I looked toward Natsu worried as he rubbed the back of my neck. "Only happens when Lucy is in full danger" Natsu mumbled as I then noticed the library of books. 

"I will check in with Master he will send Levy's team to help us read this" Erza soon spoke as I looked through the books as I book in a locked golden cage caught me eye. I walked over it my eyes widening. 'Heartfilla Log'. "The key" I heard a male voice as I turned my head to see the Temple Guardian offering me a golden key as I took it thanking him as I unlocked the cage taking the book that glowed opening on it's own.

One Of The Last Log Recorded, Layla Heartfilla's:
I had put my daughter Lucy in a protective time and space spell. I know Zeref will find her, he knew my magic. He knew how the Heartfilla magic and how it worked. I had to put my trust in him to protect my daughter. Angels were going missing one by one and then showing up dead in our home in the clouds. We know a unknown mist was doing this, our plan is to use myself as bait lore it to our home and destroy the creature. There are only five Angels left now after putting Lucy in the protection spell......I just wish I could of saw my little girl grow up, fall in love and be there when she needed. I would always watch over and protect her. I just hope we can destroy this mist. 

My eyes widen as I was rereading the page over and over again but soon it turned over to the last one.

One Of The Last Log Recorded, Anna Heartfilla's:
We did it. The mist is gone but we was all trapped here to die by a dark curse. My granddaughter was safe, our Little Lucy. I know you will be reading this one day in the very far future to this time. We know Zeref would take you in, we know you will be safe under his care but please don't let him blame the humans the cause of this mist was from a demon named Mard Geer. Please warn him, tell him that Mard Geer can use such powerful magic and please don't let him turn you into a weapon, live your life freely and sure. I know Mard Geer wasn't working alone, do not trust Invel, he was working with him please just be safe. Fly through the skies proud because you are a Heartfilla and we love you. 

My eyes were watering. I turned around to see the others who looked at me worried. "I know what happened to the Angels" I spoke as the book vanished in my hands. It turned into a charm bracelet going onto my wrist. "Mard Geer killed them all and has the power to even kill Zeref, Invel is helping him" I answered as Natsu's eyes widen in some fear. After everything, after whatever Zeref did to make him take us both away, it didn't matter in end Zeref was his brother. His family. "We get this information to Zeref and I can stop this war" I then spoke turning fully around to the others.

"How we cannot go to the Empire, Natsu will be killed on sight" Erza spoke as I took a deep breath. "IRENE COME OUT ALREADY" I shouted as I heard her chuckle behind me. Natsu burst into flames as I ordered him to stand down, he looked at me shocked and confused. "She's been watching us for the last two days" I spoke turning around looking toward her. She had a serious look on her face looking right into my eyes. "You are sure Spriggan Invel did this to the Angels?" Irene asked as I took a deep breath.

"Yes with Mard Geer's help. The spell they use can wipe out Zeref Dragneel for good" I answered as Irene moved her head back closing her eyes. Her grip on her staff tightened. "Anna and Layla were good friends of mine, they shall pay with their lifes" Irene spoke opening her eyes looking toward me as she offered me her free hand. "Zeref will not believe my words alone" Irene spoke as I turned my head see Natsu shaking his head 'no'. "Only if they come and you promise me you will put them under your guard" I then replied turning my head to see Irene again.

She laughed smiling toward me. "I did teach you well, so be it" Irene lifted her staff slamming it on the ground as we was all back in the Alvarez Empire main throne room to see Zeref in his throne. Invel next to him and Mard Geer in front of him. The other Spriggans all around us. All ready to attack. "Harm a single one of them and deal with my wraith" Irene snapped making them stand down as Zeref raised an eyebrow. "Zeref you will stop this pointless when it was two demons who killed the Angels" I snapped as his eyes widen.

I saw the worry in Mard Geer's face as I moved to stand in front of Zeref. "You know I would never lie to you, your my big brother, a father even to me. Zeref it was Mard Geer and Invel who took out my kind" I spoke putting a hand on my chest as Zeref soon had a pissed off face. "What lies are you spreading Heartfilla, it seems the humans and Prince Natsu have poisoned your mind!" Invel snapped as I looked toward him with a face of no emotion trapping him in a golden bubble. "Try and break out and you will die" I spoke harshly as his eyes widen. 

I turned my head to Zeref once more. "You are sure?" Zeref asked as I nodded. Zeref stood up looking right toward Natsu. "This does not change my plans" he spoke as I saw the fear on Natsu's face. His eyes had widen as I was confused. Plans? "Lucy return to your tower" Zeref spoke as I looked at him in shock. "I will not harm your new friends or Natsu but I will send them back to Fiore" Zeref lifted his hand as I moved fast to be right in front of me. "I am not staying here without Natsu" I nearly shouted.

Zeref looked annoyed. "I ain't a weapon Zeref. I'm the daughter of Layla Heartfilla the granddaughter of Anna Heartfilla who both trust you would find me those years ago. They knew you would find me and they trusted you would do best by me not use me as a weapon" I then spoke as Zeref was frozen in place as I offering my hands. "Please can we stop this war between races, I want to explore the whole world by Natsu's side. A world filled with joy, happiness and many different types of people" I then spoke.

I was smiling brightly toward Zeref as I noticed August having Mard Geer on the ground, his foot on his back as Mard Geer looked in pure pain. Zeref had sighed putting his cheeks on my cheeks. "You have grown up so much like them, you are your mother's daughter for sure Lucy" Zeref spoke smiling toward me the rage, bloodlust and hate was gone. "Then lets make a new world filled with peace not war" I spoke taking Zeref's hands that were on my cheeks as he soon nodded turning his head. 

"Irene, August, do what you like with the two traitors" Zeref spoke loudly as both of the males looked scared out their minds as Invel soon shouted a chant. Everyone was confused but I started to fall backwards, feeling weak, cold and tired. I was caught by Natsu who was shouting my name. The bubble around Invel vanished. "She was here from a time spell so I am sending her back to her time to where every single one of them Angels died" Invel nearly shouted as I screamed in pain as it felt as if my wings were pulling pulled off. 

Before anyone could move Erza was in front of Invel with Gray both of them punching him to the ground. "Natsu" I whispered shaking as I screamed in pain more, Natsu holding me close. "Hang on just hang on Lucy" Natsu spoke as I heard the worry and fear in his voice. Zeref was by my side as well trying different spells on me but none was working. "Only the person who sent her to this time can save her but....their dead" Zeref soon spoke as Natsu's eyes widen as everything went black the last thing I heard was Natsu shouting my name.