~Chapter 3~

~Natsu's Pov Still~ 

Erza and I headed out the office as I saw Mira and Lisanna talking to Lucy. She was still shy not really talking back as I headed to her right away putting a hand on her shoulder. Lucy looked toward me. "Mira one of your best strawberry milkshakes please" I spoke winking toward Mira who winked back heading to the back of the bar. "So how close are you two?" Lisanna asked smirking as Lisanna was Mirajane's youngest sibling. Both acted nearly the same. Lisanna and I were once best friends also.

I saw her a younger sister myself. "Know each other since birth" I answered sitting next to Lucy who smiled toward as I saw she felt more comfortable with me next to her. "Don't worry Lucy we know you are shy but you will love us sooner or later" Lisanna spoke smiling sweetly as Lucy slowly nodded as Gramps came out his office standing on top of the stairs coughing getting everyone's attention. "Natsu Dragneel and Lucy Heartfilla are joining the guild. I want everyone to treat them as one of our own, it is not the first time we let a Demon join so suck it up brats they are family now" Gramps then nearly shouted.

"HAI!" Lisanna and Mira soon shouted happy as everyone followed as they came over welcoming mostly Lucy who was confused. "Welcome to the family Lucy!" Mira spoke giving her a strawberry milkshake. "Family?" Lucy asked confused as I chuckled at her confused face. "You joined the guild everyone with our mark is apart of the guild and we are all one big family so welcome to it sis!" Lisanna explained hugging Lucy who was in shock by the sudden hug. I laughed this time as Mira got the stamp out. 

"Same as before?" Mira asked as I nodded as she placed my guild stamp on the top of my right arm in deep red. Lucy asked for her's on her right hand in pink. Mira did it happily. Lisanna kept talking to Lucy telling her who everyone is and what magic they had. Lucy kept quiet listening as Lucy had amazing memory she most likely would remember everyone and their magic and their weaknesses. She was able to help Demons train. We found out Angels some reason have memories and wisdom of past Angels.

Lucy couldn't remember how the Angels were wiped out though. We all wanted to know how but that was the one thing she could not remember. "So Natsu what team will you guys be joining?" Lisanna asked sitting on the bar as Mira was cleaning some glasses. "Erza's" I answered as everyone was looking toward me in shock. It was rare for Erza to agree to anyone being on her team but with me being E.N.D the Demon Prince and Lucy being the last all powerful Angel it was easy to see us on her team.

"I can't wait to see you guys show how awesome you are to the guild" Lisanna soon spoke loudly laughing as Lucy smiled slightly as she turned around looking toward the doors. "Lucy?" I asked confused as Lucy turned her head looking toward me. "A Spirit knows Fairy Tail and wants to say hi" Lucy whispered to me as I informed her it was ok to use magic here, that she was free to do what she wanted. Lucy smiled as she stood up lifting her hand into the air getting everyone's attention. All watching carefully.

Even Gramps. "Leo The Lion" Lucy spoke as golden seal showing in front of her Leo the leader of the Zodiac Spirits showed up in the seal smiling toward Lucy as everyone was chocking. "LOKE!" they all shouted as Lucy lifted her hand back down the seal vanishing. "Thanks for letting me out Lucy" Leo spoke bowing as Lucy replied with 'anytime' sitting down next to me once more as Leo shout 'hey' to the guild who was crowding him. Loke? I heard of him last time I was here. "A SPIRIT?" some shouted in shock.

Loke or Leo whatever he called himself he was explaining how he always was a Spirit belonging to Lucy as she let him come to Fiore anytime he wanted. "Did my brother know that?" I asked as Lucy shook her head. I laughed slightly as Lucy was drinking her milkshake as her face showed she really liked it. "Good ain't it, Mira's milkshakes are the best" Erza spoke sitting the other side of Lucy as she only nodded. "I remember when Levy was shy like you Lucy" Erza spoke smiling closing her eyes as Lucy looked toward her.

She soon noticed she looked just like a person Lucy was very close to back home well our old home. "Don't worry Lucy no one will push you to talk to anyone well other than Mira and Lisanna" Erza spoke opening her eyes looking toward Lucy who nodded. I had a feeling she would open up to Erza with Erza looking like a younger Irene. Irene was a powerful Demon Dragon in the Alvarez Empire who looked after Lucy when she could. Lisanna only giggled. "We won't push to hard but you know Natsu since birth right?" Lisanna asked smirking.

I noticed Gray suddenly listening in. Lucy nodded. "You must know embarrassing baby Natsu stories right?" Lisanna asked loudly as the whole guild even Loke was around us as I glared toward her. "Back off give Lucy time to fit in" Erza snapped harshly getting everyone to go back to their own business. "You and Natsu apart of mine and Gray's team meaning you are under my care" Erza soon spoke standing up turning her head toward Gray. "You and Natsu better have no fighting over the past we have to move on from it" Erza soon spoke a little harshly too.

I wouldn't blame Gray if he hated me from what happened. Many people got killed or hurt from my brother attacking to get me back. This time everyone was ready for this fight and now the army I was once apart of didn't have their shield and power boost. They was weaker much weaker without Lucy. "So we are helping these guys now?" Lucy whispered looking at me as I nodded. "I been wanting to help these guys for way to long now" I whispered back as Lucy nodded smiling as now I knew for sure.

She would protect Fairy Tail. I didn't have to worry to much.