~Chapter 20~

~Lucy's Pov~ 

Jiemma was smirking toward me as I moved forward as I had water show up out of now where going around me flying. "Lucy when did you unlock this?" my mother asked in utter shock as I summoned Ophiuchus to my side as she was smirking. "Let us see how much you can handle the mix of light and dark magic, Lucy Heartfilla" Ophiuchus spoke as everyone's eyes widen even Jiemma. "Mixing the two types of magic can kill a single person are you trying to kill yourself?" Loke asked loudly outside the shield.

"I ain't scared of death anymore" I only spoke as Ophiuchus rushed at Jiemma as I sent waves of water sharp as a sword toward him. Natsu burst his fist in flames rushing toward him. Jiemma was struggling to dodge Ophiuchus's attacks. With the water waves I was able to cut part of his beard off as Natsu upper cut him sending him into the air. "Close my gate" Loke nearly shouted as I clicked my fingers sending Loke back to his world, giving me some more magic as Ophiuchus jumped up into the air higher than where Jiemma was kicking him down into the ground. 

She landed next to me as Natsu was in a fighting stance. "You are starting to struggle for control" Ophiuchus pointed out as I laughed slightly. "I will figure it out" I replied as she smirked looking toward me. "I like you Heartfilla" Ophiuchus spoke as Jiemma got up to catch Natsu's fist throwing him at Ophiuchus sending the two into the shield. My mother rushing to their side as Zeref and August were trying to destroy the shield. "WATER CANNON" I shouted a huge wave of water came off my body into the air forming a shape of a cannon.

I pointed toward Jiemma who started rushing at me as I smirked as the cannon sent out real cannon balls all the way around me as I saw Jiemma get hit by two of them sending him backwards. "Lucy use the spell I taught you" Ophiuchus spoke rushing at Jiemma as the water came around as as I closed my eyes and started my chant.

"Survey the Heavens, Open the Heavens...

All the stars, far and wide...

Show me thy appearance...

With such shine.

Oh Tetrabiblos...

I am the ruler of the stars...

Aspect become complete...

Open thy malevolent gate.

Oh 88 Stars of the heaven...

Shine!

Urano Metria!"

I shouted the ending sending 88 orbs flying at Jiemma as Ophiuchus moved out the way smirking as by the time the orbs got half way I saw one go through his chest blood being spattered everywhere as he dropped dead as the other orbs destroyed his body. The orbs vanished when finished as my star dress did also as I fell  forwards into Ophiuchus's arms as she was smiling toward me. "You learn fast, my student" she spoke as I was taking deep breaths. "I just need a second" I spoke sounding half asleep. 

Ophiuchus laughed as my mother was standing there looking at me in utter shock as well as the others in the room. The shield vanished as I cheered. "Another victory" I laughed as Ophiuchus shook her head smiling. "You sound like your old self, you are meant to be a lady princess now" Ophiuchus pointed out as I pouted. "Princess role does not suit me" I then mumbled as I was helped up onto my feet. Natsu rushed over saying how cool my attacks were as I was rubbing the back of my neck smiling.

He soon asked to spar with me as back in the old time line it would be us sparing another team of two, Natsu never spared me scared of hurting me. This Natsu was way more childish and outgoing, it made him even more cute. "She needs rest before she can use much magic again using a mix spell has taken a lot out of her" Ophiuchus soon spoke saving me as my mother walked over pulling me to her as she looked toward me worried. "I am fine" I spoke as my mother still looked very worried.

"He had many followers even his own daughter might try and get revenge" my mother spoke looking toward Jiemma's dead body as guards and people were rushing into the room. "Clean this mess" my mother nearly shouted as the maids showed up shouting 'hai' as people were whispering. "All these years Jiemma was threatening the Queen, he has been hurting the people who cannot defend themselves. I am the one to end his life because he was planning on taking over our Kingdom and use you all for money, power and fame" I then nearly shouted as it looked like the whole Kingdom was in one room.

They was all staring at me in utter shock at my words. Ophiuchus laughed vanishing back to her world as before she left she gave me a wink. She was wishing me luck. I heard stories of her being evil and wicked but she was a nice person toward me. "We cannot use threats, murder and stealing to keep peace that is not how this world should work, the other races would of came together to attack and none of us would of lived through that" I then nearly shouted as everyone was facing me.

It was felt different, weird but some reason I wasn't scared of it. "We are meant to keep peace not cause more wars like Jiemma would of done please understand without this we would of been done for" I then spoke as people were soon cheering and thanking me for freeing them from Jiemma's rules as I saw a woman look upset walking off out the crowd. I was guessing that was his daughter who I had a feeling wouldn't be much of a problem.