I could hear a couple guys giving her double takes and whistles when she came on to the backstage monitor TV. There was her... and her backup dancers. I feel bad to say that her backup dancers were probably alot better than her, but she was only more visible because of what she was wearing, which is she even allowed to wear that?! In front of entertainment judges?!

After her performance was Get Ugly's and I could see Woojin and Jihoon and them waiting to get on stage while she was walking out. To my surprise (or did I expect it??) she gave Woojin a big hug and kiss on the cheek, and then looked over at Jihoon and then me to make sure we had seen what she did. Of course I was upset, but what could I do? At that moment, she began walking over to me...

"Are you jealous?" she asked playfully.

"What do you want, Minji?" I challenged back. She just shrugged, playing stupid.

"I don't know, more like, what do YOU want? Because it's Woojin right?" she said. I wanted to punch her. She then came closer to me. "I told you I wouldn't leave you alone if you got with Jihoon," she whispered. A bad vibe of chills sent down my spine. I tried to push her off.

"Okay, first, I didn't GET with Jihoon. We're friends. F r i e n d s, do you know what that is? Second, I don't WANT Woojin. If anything, I want you to one, zip up your pants and two, get away from me. Thanks," I walked away, not giving her a chance to respond. She huffed and walked to her closet area.

Hyeyoung came over and tugged on my arm. "Seojin come watch Get Ugly's performance with me!" she dragged me over to the monitor. And there was the perfect group, the group that everyone had been anticipating for this years performance, even the big entertainment CEOs. And they were... good. Apparently Woojin had done much of the choreographing for this, and honestly, it was IMPRESSIVE. Watching their stage, my main focus was on him, unintentionally. Was that really Woojin? His 180 transformation when he's on stage is ridiculous... it's so... hot... he's so talented. Wait...

Seojin, snap out of it. He doesn't like you, and you're purely in a one-sided love. Get over him.

But for some reason I couldn't, and despite Jihoon being there too, my eyes kept on shifting over. I sighed in frustration and Hyeyoung gave me a back hug and rested her chin on my shoulder.

"It's okay Seojinie, boys are stupid," she said to me. Yeah, says the one who's dating a boy currently.

"Next is Yanghwa Bridge team!" the staff member shouted. And she let go of me and patted my head.

"Good luck, my beautiful hubby!" she cheered, and I smiled at her.

We waited for the Get Ugly team to get off stage and waited outside the stage door. One by one they came out, grabbing water bottles that were put out on the table next to the door. And then, Woojin came out. I didn't want any awkwardness, and I knew I should say something so...

"Woojin, you did so well!" I exclaimed putting my hand up for a high five. He drank some of his water and high fived me back without making eye contact, not saying anything since his mouth was full of water and just walked away. Not sure whether to be disappointed by him not saying or happy that he interacted with me, but I tried not to overthink it before I went on stage.

"Jihoon, good job!! You guys are so good!" I said to Jihoon when he came out. He high fived me multiple times happily.

"Thanks Seojin!! Good luck!" he gave me a double thumbs up and walked to his waiting room. And then it was time to get on stage, I looked at my members nervously, who all gave me reassuring looks. I could feel the heat from the spotlight, and closed my eyes trying to block out all the distractions.

- woojin pov -

When Seojin reached out her hand for a high five, my mind went in every sort of direction. It was like I wanted to be in contact with her and say something to her, but at the same time I didn't, so instead of debating anything, I took a swig of water, gave her a high five and quickly walked away.

I tried to calm my uncontrollably beating heart, but it didn't help that she was singing on the backstage monitor TV. How does someone sing like that? With such an innocent voice and raw passion? I've never seen anything like it. I started falling in love with her all over again, watching her sing her heart out on that stage. But of course, my thoughts were interrupted.

"Babe, you did sooo amazing out there!" Minji said, giving me a hug from the side and snuggling up against my neck. I tried to push her away, but she forced herself to strongly upon me. What do I even do in this situation?

"Oh, haha, thanks, can you let go of me, I can't breathe," I said, still trying to shrug her off. But of course, she didn't listen, and she grabbed my hand, swinging it.

"Didn't I do great too?" she asked, with puppy eyes. In all honesty my answer was no, but I couldn't say that to her.

"Yeah, you did great!" I faked. She smiled and kissed my cheek.

"We're the two best dancers in the entire school, you know! We should do a partner dance," she said.

"Sure sure," I said quickly, trying to keep my responses short so maybe she would leave me. It didn't work. She kept hanging onto me, getting touchier and touchier. No matter how much I moved away, she followed me. Seojin had finished her dress rehearsal stage and had exited from the monitor screen, meaning she was coming in soon. My heart was beating fast, and I prepared something to say to her... you did great! No... I think you sound fantastic! No no... Agh, I don't know.

"Woojin, I think we'd be so perfect together! Don't you think so?"

"Not really, but that's nice of you to say."

"Why Woojin? But I'm hot! I know you like me, I know you want me so bad. I wore this today just for you, don't you like it?" I'm so done with this girl.

"Please leave me alone for just a minute, Minji, please," I begged her. She just laughed like what I said was a joke and put her hands around my neck, bringing me in to kiss. By the time I wanted to escape, it was too late; her lips crashed on mine the second time, and I stood there uncomfortably.

"Why aren't you kissing me back, Woojin? Don't you want me too?" she said, and then tried once more to kiss me. I hated it. I couldn't take it anymore.

"I don't like you, okay Minji? So I don't want you to assume that every boy in this school wants you. You have no substance, and you treat most people as if they're below you, and I don't like that. I like Seojin, okay? Did you hear that? I LIKE SEOJIN. So please, leave me alone, leave Jihoon alone, and leave Seojin alone. I don't want to have anything to do with you!" I shouted, not realizing how loud I was, but everyone in the room was looking at me. Minji looked as if she was about to cry, but I didn't care. My eyes shifted around the room awkwardly, until I noticed someone standing in the doorway. There was Seojin, eyes open wide and looking at me intently. I froze in place and looked back at her. Well, now she knew.