Flicker

Arabella pov:

I saw him flashing images embedded in my brain . I felt as if I was falling slowly keeping my eyes locked in his entranced. Oh how I've missed him ... the only thing I've ever known to be true. "Arabella ......" he reaches out to touch me "are you real? ....I'm afraid if I touch you you'll disappear"  I want nothing more than to meet my hand with his ,feel that warmth I start to ...I mean I want to....but I can't.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She's here , right in front of me. I look at her closely got sure if she's real. I take her in ... her dress , her golden brown hair ,blue stormy eyes , lips like a rose. I reach out not wanting this to be a dream , wanting this to be real for ,all I've lost , my pride , my kingdom, my crown , myself ...she brings those things back . She's an icon for angels and demons , beautifully chaotic , a bridge between both worlds , good and bad ...all in one , to join the world and to bring upon a much needed change. A powerful weapon not to be tempered with , and if she shall be my downfall ...... so be it.

A/N:
Sooo this is a very short chapter but I felt like it was a much needed partial update I wanted a little cliff hanger for you guys and I will be updating after this as well with a full update and I've decide that I shal continue and I love every single one of you ❤️ my absolute thanks goes out to those who commented on the last chapter you guys are what this book is for I love you guys 💕💕🌸