Flesh and blood

~~~~Vampire prince p.o.v~~~~

When I bought her I expected the usual innocence and fear. I thought she'd listen. She infuriates me! The way she walked out leaving everyone speechless. The feeling I get when she's near, it's so unfamiliar and I hate it! I want to get rid of it! I know it's dangerous to feel because when you feel you get hurt . Get a grip Damen.She's just a silly human slave she shouldn't be affecting you like this. Your being weak. That was like a slap in my face. I came back to reality when I felt a burning sensation in my throat. I realized I needed to feed and soon. I went into Arabella's room. What's the point of having a her if I don't drink from her , that's what I bought her for. I walked over to her , kneeled down and picked up her head . She looked so beautiful, but I needed to feed now I leaned down ,my face inches from her neck ,I felt my eyes turn black and I bit into her. She woke up a few seconds later looking scared. She froze when she realized what was happening. "Please stop" she said trying to keep calm , I should stop, I already drank the amount necessary but I couldn't stop her blood was so sweet.
"stop please!" she begged putting her hands on my cheek trying to make me come back to reality.
I stopped. Her touch lit up my cheek. She looked at me her eyes filled with fear and curiosity.
I whispered "You are my slave , get used to it"
I saw the anger flash through her but she remained silent Good Girl. she's learning.
"I hate you" she whispered .So much for learning. She took her hand off my cheek and she turned her face . I took it as the time for me to leave and I walked out. That girl drove me crazy but I couldn't like but kind of like it. Women beg for me but her ,she pushes me away . She's different.

The next day when I woke up I had a meeting got ready and put on a suit and left. I told the maids I'd be back and to make Arabella the same work they did.

~~~~~hours later at night~~~~~

I finally got home after the stupid royal council meeting.
I asked the maids if they made Arabella work and they said yes. I went to go check on Arabella in her room. She was just sitting there staring at nothing. For a second I got scared. I called her name a few time shut she didn't answer. That's when I got pissed and slapped her she looked stunned but still didn't say a word
"I've been calling you for the past 5 minutes! " I yelled

she didn't answer for a while.

And then she said "Then why didn't you shut the hell up"
That's when I shouted "You arrogant little whore"
"like you" she said
"just because women want me" I said
"Yeah that's why I don't want you" she spat

I hit her hard causing her to fall , I then grabbed her by her arm and held her face so she would look at me .
" not so funny now huh whore" I said
"Go to hell " she said with a smile
"I'm sick of your bs" I said
" and I'm sick of you" she said angrily. I slapped her again .

she said "do it again, if your so feared then stop being a coward and slapping me and actually do something"
I grabbed her and threw her against the wall and she showed slight fear .
"did i do something?" I asked evilly
I threw her to the ground and hit her and kicked her a few times and she just lied there. I left the room leaving her in her own pain. I hated that girl so much! I started punching holes in the walls until I wasn't furious anymore. I hated her. She payed for it too. There was a pang of guilt but I ignored it.

When people see good they expect good, and I don't want to live up to anyone's expectations.

A/N : This is quite a short chapter , I didn't really know what to do for his point of view so sorry if it sucks but the next chapter will be from Arabella's pov so it should be more interesting and btw I just wanting to give a small shout out to :

@kaira_kisses

Thank you for reading , following and commenting!
(Hope you are not too disappointed with the update)

Also the rest of you guys thank you as well for reading , I appreciate it

kisses ,
Ally