Cinderella

Arabella pov
I'm getting ready for the ball , it feels so strange getting all dressed up . When the maid is done i feel like a completely different person , like a better looking version of myself .Ill admit I'm a bit nervous.  Darius will take care of me though I'm sure of it. Everything is so strange it's odd to think a while ago I had no memory . I remember that small fragment of memory of the handsome man , I wonder who he is though seeing as I'm here with Darius I doubt I'll see him again. I meet Darius at the car and we drive to the ball. Stepping outside it's like looking at a grand palace everything is so shiny and beautiful and full of light . soon there's cameras flashing taking pictures . How odd  ,who would want a picture of me? I start to head inside and I look down at the people below the descending staircase all dressed so lovely . I walk up to the railing and immediately everyone shifts to turn and stare at me. What in the world? I figure it's no use standing there so I walk down the stairs and by the time I step off the last one Darius is there reaching his hand out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Damen pov:
I can't believe I have to go to this stupid ball . How pathetic . I get ready and soon reach the ball , I'm a tad bit late but it's not like I care . I walk in and soon find myself being sucked into socializing . Typical they leave it up to me to keep these people occupied. Soon  the moon dance which is a traditional dance among every night creature begins and the music begins to play , as usual I'm expected to dance so I reach for a random girls hand and start the dance , it's not fun , not even the slightest she goes on and on and it's so annoying . Soon we switch partners and it's near the end of the song , I find another hand in place of the annoying girls , it's warm and familiar that as soon as it touches mine I look up no longer annoyed or bitter , I'm looking into bright blue eyes,  golden brown hair and a warm smile, I realize it's Arabella . My heart stops for a minute .
I must be dreaming . "Hi" Arabella says
I must look strange because she asks "are you alright ?"
"I am now" I find myself saying.
She blushes and looks down for a moment . "Soo what's your name?"
"Damen"
She stares at me with the most strangest look .
"I know you don't I ?"
"I hope so "
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Arabella pov:
I saw him comming towards me  and I got this pulling feeeling. His hand touches mine and instantly every single blocked off memory rushes back like a movie being flipped through slides . I see him staring at me when I'm not paying attention . His voice saying "I love you.  " him at his worst , him at his best . All of him perfectly imperfect . All that he is .... meant for me.
"Damen" I whisper softly the name feeling right on my lips as they are spoken .   He stares at me and I look into those eyes I know so well .
"Arabella"

A/N:
Sooooooo sorry for the very very  late updates and I'm so sorry for being inactive , I love all of you and since I owe you guys more chapters there will be a huge update of chapters today and the ready of next week . I will be traveling so I will  have them posted asap . So sorry once again but I love every single one of you !!❤️ your support has made writing this book such a joy! Yes there are grammatical issues but those will all be fixed so if it bothers you I'm sorry  and it will be fixed with the update of chapters .
Thank you guys for 22.9K ❤️