No boundaries

~Arabella pov~
After Darius kissed me  , he looked at me and I put my head down blushing.  Why did he do that? What does it mean?what does any of this mean? My mind was running crazily with thoughts. I stood there shocked at what had just happened.
"Arabella" Darius said
My mind reeled back to reality when Darius spoke.
"Yes" I said
I felt the need to walk away or run , anything to get away . It was like this heavy feeling. Something wasn't right .
What was causing it? Shouldn't I be happy? I let out a sigh and looked at Darius .
"Arabella ...there's a ball in tomorrow night and everyone's going to be there and I was wondering if you'd like to go with me....as a couple?" Darius said nervously
I was blown away with even more shock... "Darius ...you've been kind to me even when I lost everything I've ever known...you gave me everything i needed , but I don't know what being a couple is.."
"Being a couple is when two people like each other or are close"
I suddenly understand. I'm actually kind of happy. I smile at Darius.
"Okay , I'll go with you as a couple"
And after I say that  he immediately grins like a fool and hugs me tightly and I find myself hugging back. He's warm and I don't want to let go . We stay like that for a while and then pull apart and start walking back.
And when we reach my room I turn to him and say "Thank you, for everything"
Darius smiles again and says "anytime"
I smile back "goodnight Darius" I say and opens bedroom door and giving him one last smile before closing it.
I sat on my bed for a minute trying to wrap my head around what happened. Couple? Hell I couldn't even figure out who I was . The ball.... what would that be like? I'd have to wait until tomorrow.I hope I'll get through it...all of this . I need to remember Darius hasn't told me how I got her or anything . He's still not to be completely trusted.
~middle of night~~
I was dreaming. Or at least I thought I was . I was in a very large and beautiful mansion with a glamorous chandelier.Then a guy came into view . The moment I saw him , there was this familiarity. I knew him to be good. He was the most handsome guy I'd ever seen . "Arabella ,I love you" he said and my world slowed . It was just me and him and everything I felt for him. "Damen" I felt myself whispering . And then the dream disappeared and then blackness set in.
~~~~~~~~~Darius pov~~~~~~~~~~
She was so beautiful tonight, stunning actually. I'd never seen anyone as gorgeous as her. The way she talks and smiles .How could I be so lucky as to be graced with her presence? Then again I took her by force and killed the one man she fell in love with. All because I was selfish , I wanted her badly. So bad I'd hurt her in the process and if she hadn't lost her memory she would hate me. I don't blame her . She was the toughest girl I'd ever seen, her fierceness is what made her even more beautiful. I couldn't make her as happy as he did but she didn't remember him so it should be fine right?...

A/N: hello everyone!!! Thank you guys for all your support through the story !! It means the world to me reading your comments and seeing you guys read and vote!! I love you all!!! Also the next chapter will be all about the ball!! And if you guys didn't notice , I've dropped a few hints in the last two chapters in what is going to happen 🙂we have reached 17.1K !!!! Anyway stay tuned because stuff is going to be going down!! Love you guys!!!🌺