Updates?

I'm not sure if I should be updating anymore seeing as nobody seems to care about my book Anymore , I used to get so many encouraging comments that made this book worth writing and I owe you guys an ending and chapters and I would love to do that but I'm not sure I'm glad some of you are reading it it makes me glad but nobody says anything and I don't know if my book has just gotten so terrible that no one will read it and I'm clueless so I'm leaving it up to you guys if anyone comments that they want it to continue I will even one person and we'll if I don't then I don't think it'll continue because it's really difficult to write when it seems like your failing at making people happy with your book and I know I may sounds selfish asking you guys to tell me whether or not to keep it going but I need something anything that lets me know that my book is even worth it regardless I might finish it just to do it for myself to know that I didn't give up on you Guys, I love every single one of you and am so lucky for all of you to take time out of your day to read it means so much more than you will ever know because I'm just a girl who wanted to write a story and I've met some amazing people because of it and I don't want to lose that with you guys I love you guys it makes my day and everything worth it again I LOVE YOU GUYS I do care about how you feel and I hope that maybe I'll make you guys happy with this story because it's been a pleasure writing it and I now realize that I might continue as a tribute to all of you who read and have read my book I appreciate you all and it means the world to me ...
LOVE YOU GUYS ALWAYS!!!❤️❤️