electric love

~~~~~~~~Darius POV~~~~~~~~~

He did it on purpose. He took her away because he knew I cared for her. He just wanted to destroy everything. She didn't see it either ,Sweet Arabella dosnt deserve him.Then again neither do I but I hate how he acts somehow soft around her.She leaves a mark on people without even noticing.He can keep me in here but she'll come see me,I hope at least.I can't fall in love with her she's human and a human won't be able to survive with a werewolf.No matter how bad I want to I cant.Shell only get hurt and I don't want that she should be happy even if it's not with me. Suddenly the door opens and of course it's the blood sucker. He steps inside and behind him a girl follows. She's loud and obnoxious , I can tell and she dresses like a slut. "This is mia she will be serving your food here daily" said damen, At least that's what I thought his name was. She gave me a flirtatious smile one only a girl like her could make look disgusting. I thought of Arabella how cute she would be if she smiled, she dosnt do much of that though but now she's smiling more and I know its not me who's making her smile.I just look at mia with a disgusted look and she humphs  and walks out with damen.

~~~~~~~few days later~~~~~~~~

I feel sick . I wonder if it's the food mias been giving me. She's probably trying to make me sick since she keeps making googly eyes at me and I keep either yelling at her or giving her a Gross look.Arabella walks in unexpected, she walks toward me gracefully . "Are you sick?" is the first thing she asks
"I dunno" I say, we'll here I am here with the girl I like and I look like crap , yay for me. She stays silent tucking her hair behind her ears ,it's what she does when she tries to think. she sits on her knees and puts a hand on my forehead.Then flips her hand over. "well your pretty warm , warmer than you should be" she says still examining me . It's cute how she's like a doctor. "Have you been warm? or just feeling well sick in general" she asks "I guess" I say she smiles "Darius! i can't help you if u dunno" she says while laughing "I dunno " I say she gives me a look saying really "your the one who's sick and you dunno" she days jokingly "pretty much" I say
"Get some sleep and drink some water well see tomarrow" she says and then goes and gets some water and hands it to me "thanks " I say and she smiles "ill see you tomarrow " she says and then quietly leaves. What does this girl see in a blood sucker?  does she even see anything? these thoughts race through my head and I can't decide if she likes him or not . it's all confusing. later on mia comes in and again flirts to no end  . she says to me "don't bother with her , she dosnt even see how you feel , poor poor wolfie all alone , no company"  she says trying to be seductive while putting an arm around me "don't talk about her like that" I say "why isnt she the princes whore thats what his sisters said and every one else" she says wanting my focus on her , I pull her arm off of me and then that's when I blow "you whore! you don't even know her,she's not his whore she hates him for what he's done to her! " I shout she looks at me curious  "yes i know about that! and the funny thing is she didn't care about his sisters any one else would have feared speaking like that but she burned them all and didn't look back, the only person who's a whore here is you and it's gross and sickening stop trying it's annoying! just like you!" I add and she says to me "you ...little ...bitch"and I say "like you" and she screams angrily and storms out and I smile slightly knowing she'll leave me alone.I thought of Arabella once again before my sleep.I lost you not long ago , heaven knows I'm miserable , the emotion.

A/N:
I know this is a short chapter but I have plans in store ones that you'll probly love so don't give up on me just yet also I hav'nt been updating recently because of school but I will try to update more and as I say every time and mean everytime I love you all and it's so awesome to see how many people have actually read this book Last time we had 43 but now we have 77!!!!!!!!!! Thank you guys soo much!!!! much love!!! hope you guys had a nice day and I will be writing soon

p.s. at the end of the book I will be doing a Playlist of all the songs ,if you like the songs :)
p.p.s. Thank you @kaira_kisses for voting on my chapters ,much love goes out to you:)

kisses,
Ally