Escape

~~~~~~~Arabella's pov~~~~~~~~

I helped Darius. I feel like we've drawn closer but I can't fall in love with him ,well I could but it would be very complicated and I wouldn't want to hurt him.Masters been kinder but I know the side of him which is cruel and I won't fall for it. I do my daily chores and then go see Darius still hasn't gotten better and I feel that maybe perhaps the maid that goes in there or master has something to do with it.How could master do that to my friend? Does Darius even consider me a friend? I can imagine how confusing this must be for him.Dont want anyone to hold my hands accountable there young and there dumb. Master came in at his usual time and I was cleaning anything that seemed to need cleaning since I didn't have anything better to do . He walked into his office and I walked in too and he said "what do you need?" and I asked him "Why is Darius sick?" he ran his hands through his hair and said "why have you been in there?" He's hiding something I can tell "answer my question " I said "answer mine!" he said furiously "make me!" I said "I'll make you" he said "do it " I said and I don't know what made me realize it but I realized that master is poisoning Darius because He's jelous... "Arabella it's not what you think" he says "it's exactly what i think and you know it! How could do that to my only friend the onky one who cared the knew who helps me when you hurt me! you really are the monster they say you are" my voice became bitter and angry and I paused a moment "Your heartless and the funny thing is for a second i actually thought you cared, your one son of a bitch and I hate you!and I mean it this time!" I say shouting my eyes tear up and there's this pain at the thought of not having Darius. I stare at master in anger blinking back tears and anger runs through me , he's hurt me and now he's going to hurting darius , I don't know how I manage to do it but I go up to him and slap him as hard as I could and walk out going immediately to darius but master grabbs me and flings me to the ground but I get up if he wants to hurt me I'm at least gonna put up a fight and I know how to fight or at least survive either one. He grabs my hair and I'm used to it so it dosnt hurt , I turn around and kick him in the stomach making him loosen his grip and I pull away. This was bound to happen eventually me facing the monster.He gets angry and let's out a growl. He stared at me and tries to punch me but I pull his wrist and he falls foreward. he landed hard on his back and he falls forward . This was actually fun you know besides the fact that I might die. I needed to save myself from him.He needed to know I wouldn't be controlled by him.He came after me and I ran to the room which contained Darius and opend it and darius looked shocked and held me as I panicked. Then he saw master and then he became angry , I really didn't want them to fight bit I was too scared and I wouldn't leave without him. master walked inside and looked at us and I felt my tears about to flow and so I put my face on darius's chest and the tears flowed but I felt safe with Darius.eEverything came flooding to me like a hurricane my old master everything my new master as well. I sneaked a peek at master ,why wasn't be doing anything? Master just sat there with a pained and angry look. what is happening? I turned back to Darius not wanting to see master any longer. when you lose some one , it stays with you.Always reminding you of how easy it is too get hurt.

A/N :
yes once again a short chapter, but there will be more later once again thank you guys so much for reading it means alot!

Thanks to @kaira _kisses for helping me out with this chapter , go check her out she's a really awesome and sweet girl!

Also Thank you @tyguy12 , for voting and reading!
Also we reaches 105 reads!!!! THAT'S AMAZING!!!!! I love you all !!! we went from 77 to 126, that's just amazing thank you guys! update soon!

Kisses,
Ally