What I found

******Arabella pov****

I woke up my head spinning, was I dead? No I couldn't be.
I opend my eyes to see master looking at me."master" was all I could say.He looked horrible , the hell happend to him? "Arabella" he said softly "what happend?" I asked "You ran away and hit you head, Arebella there's something you need to know " I felt angry "why didn't you just leave me since I'm so useless to you I'm nothing more than you blood whore , you only want me when you need me " I shouted, I felt so stupid letting him use me. "Arabella i need to tell you something" he said pleading for me to listen but he didn't listen when I told him to stop he's so self conceded "you beg me to listen just as i begged you to stop ,you didnt listen so why should I?" I said bitterly "fine since you won't listen I'm just going to say it okay you were dying and we'll I sort of gave you my blood and so for a few days you might feel different but it'll wear off " he said "Fucking Bastard!" I shouted
I didn't want any part of him and now his blood was inside me , I would have rather died than have his blood in me , I don't want his saving he's not prince charming and he should stop acting like it. However some small part of me liked the way he made me feel , but that was a very very small part, one which could be ignored. "I'm not gong to fucking let you die i lo.." he stopped "you what?" I said "I need your blood your my blood whore arnt you?" he said "mhmmm I'm not stupid i know what your were going to say " I said "mhmm i bet you do" he said and leaned real close and I stopped breathing , he laughed "for someone who claims to not like me your heart sure is beating fast" he said "maybe i just hate you so much i don't want any part of you" I said he leaned in closer face inches from mine and that's when I got up , take that you bastard. I went to the door which contained darius , I stepped inside and he wasn't anywere to be found suddenly he came from behind me and said "bang, your dead" I laughed and turned around and hugged him "I missed you" I said "I missed your too but let's get out of here we don't want you getting hurt again" he said and we went down the hallway only to face master he looked at us in rage darius grabbed my hand and we started running and went out the door and ran toward the forest that's when darius said "get on" and turned into a wolf and I got on and he ran and ran I feared for my life but trusted darius I could hear master behind us yelling "ARABELLA!" I was scared beyond depth but knew I had to get away from him , no matter what feeling I had to begun to develop for him. Suddenly darius stopped and I got off and he became human again "We can't stay here" he said scared ""why ?" I asked "Because at night this forest comes alive and you hear things! we have to go!" he said "what the hell ,how do you know that?" I said "because I've been here before....let's go!" he said "why have u been here?" I said "we don't have time , we shouldn't have ran into the forest" he said "no tell me now! how come you didnt stop if it was so dangerous" I shouted scared "Because i didn't realize!until we were already inside and i thought i was being paranoid!" he said nervously "that's why i fell..." I whispered "huh?"he said "I ran in here and i tripped over something but i couldn't have because there was nothing but leaves and i fell on something hard but..but..he saved me , damen " I said nowt feeling so scared thinking of him i felt safe "damn vampire" he said "what?" I questiond wondering what that ment "Nothing we have to go back to him or else we'll be here after dark and it's not safe" he said and took my hand and when I refuse do move he pulled me and started running me running behind him with him still holding on . Soon I hit something like a wall but the good smell told me other wise , darius's hand lost its grip and I looked up into the eyes of master he looked angry but there was something else I couldn't tell what . suprisingly master hugged me , am I dreaming? master hugging me ? I was a but weirded out but I hugged back breathing him in , I forgot to be mad at him. he suddenly pulled away and a took a step back looking suprised . You and me both buddy. master looked at darius who looked at us with a scowl. what did I do? oh it was the hug, but he dosnt like me so it shouldn't matter right? then again master dosnt either , I was getting some serious mixed signals. I then decided to do the right thing and hugged darius it wasn't as shocking and nice and masters hug but it was sweet and welcoming and I felt like staying there till I wasn't scared anymore.Somthing grabbed my wrist pulling me away. "let's go" master said and I for once chose to follow not with fear but with warmth. Darius followed looking pissed.what was wrong with that boy? wasn't he my friend anymore?
we got to the castle and master gave me new clothes and told me to shower and get some sleep , this time I'm glad to say he didn't hurt me . maybe he's turning out to be alright, I don't know though. I took a shower and fell asleep peacefully, but not before hearing my door open, I was too tired to look up or move sleep was taking its toll and I felt scared but was too tired to care. the darkness cannot hurt me, but my own darkness can and I wasn't dark. I smiled forgetting the world forgeting who opend my door and fell asleep . perhaps I found love were it wasn't supposed to be , right in front of me, someone talk some sense into me.

A/N:
I can't tell if this was a good chapter or not but the idea came up and I decided to write it , I might change it though , what do you guys think? is it stupid? also thank you guys so far 43 reads! that's incredible! I love you guys!

kisses my loves,
Ally