Mayday

~Arabella pov ~
I woke up sleepily to someone knocking on my door.why did they have to knock so loudly? Why were they knocking in the first place? I slowly got up and opened the door to see a smiling Darius . Instantly I smiled back despite being tired .
"Morning beautiful " he said
"Good morning" I said with a grin. Did he just call me beautiful?
"There's some people who'd like to meet you"
I was astounded. Who were the people? Why did they want to meet me? No one has visited me since I was out of the store and with Darius ....wait store? What the hell? Who lives in a store? That's just weird.
Darius looks at me and asks "Are you okay ?"

I nod. "So who wants to meet me?

"Right this way and you'll find out"
Darius smiles and takes me by the hand .
We walk down the stairs and into main corridor .Thats when I see a group of lavishly dressed people.They were dressed to nice....what if they don't like me? I look up at Darius . He must have seen my nervousness because he squeezes my hand and says "don't worry they'll love you"
Then suddenly they all turn towards us and I get even more nervous.There here to see you , don't worry , ..ohhh but I'm worrying.. and having a mental conversation with myself ..okay now that's odd. Just do what you always do and try and survive. I look at them and say "hello"
They all look at me with awe. Then an older looking lady says "oh Darius! She's just lovely!!" Darius smiles and says "of course she is, ma" and then let's go of my hand and hugs her. "Arabella this is my mother"
I look at her and smile "Nice to meet you"
"Oh darling ,don't be so formal give me a hug " she then pulls me in giving me a big hug and I hug back. She smells like Strawberries and I smile.
"Well don't forget about me" an older man says
..that must be.. "of course not dad!" Darius says
I smile and say "nice to meet you "
And then he grabs me into a big bear hug "honey , don't worry we're all excited to finally meet you"
"It's nice to meet you all too" I respond
Then a girl a bit older than me says " nice to meet you..." her voice is kind of dull. Did I do something wrong?
"It's takes a while for Aislinn to warm up to people " Darius explains
"Nice to meet you " she says ignoring Darius comment
"Nice to meet you too" I say politely
"Oh and by the way ... take care of my brother , he can be a little crazy sometimes " she says
I smile "I will , Darius has been taking care of me so it'll be nice to be taking care of him for once"
She smiles at me.
"I'm Derek , nice to meet you" says Derek and he reaches out to shake my hand
"Nice to meet you " and I shake his hand
"Okay now my turn!!" Says a girl a little bit younger than me
I laugh and say "nice to meet you!! "
And she gives me a hug "finally I can have a new friend "
I smile " I'd be glad to"
She smiles back.
"That's Chloe " Darius says
"And I'm Alec , nice to meet you" Alec says and reaches out to shake my hand
"Nice to meet you " I say and shake his hand

"Oh my , I forgot to ask what's your name ,dear? "Darius mother says
I smile "It's okay , I'm Arabella "
"How beautiful!! But what about your last name?"
I don't know my last name...how am I supposed to answer??!!
"She suffered a concussion and lost a bit of her memory so she doesn't remember a lot about herself "Darius says
"Oh my ! That's tragic!" His mother says astounded
"Anyway how about we do some catching up?" Darius says .

And we spend the entire day talking and enjoying each others company .
~night time~
"Well it's time to go but we'll see you at the ball!" They say as everyone waves goodbye

Darius closes the door and says "I think that went well"
"I hope so , I really enjoyed seeing your family " I say
"Good , now let's get you ready for the ball , beautiful " Darius says as he calls a maid to help me get ready .
The maid then grabs a dress and shoes and urges my into my room .
"no time to waste" she says smiling .