desisions

Well that was unexpected.I don't know how to react , part of me wants to pretend it didn't happen , like it was a mistake.However what happend can not be mistaken.Im not going to expect things to change because we all know he's not and that he's going to go right back to being the monster that he is, I just happend to catch him in one of his moments .Nothing more ,nothing less.I woke up and started on my daily chores. After I was finished , I decided to take my mind off things by going outside .I started walking but I soon realized it wasn't helping , I don't know why but I thought maybe numing it might help.I went to the fidge and as I expected there was vodka.Things soon got blurry and it was like I was in a dream.I soon lost track of what I was doing and everything went to that blackness I was all too familer with by now.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1 day later...

I woke up feeling like absolute crap.Never again! everything felt too hazy so I just layed there , I have no idea how long it's been , but it's dark outside.Thats about all I manged to look at besides going back to the stupid white ceiling . Well this is fun.  I tried to get up but couldn't , I tried again and got up , I tried walking and got really dizzy and fell , I'm not going to lie that crap hurt like hell . I sat there for a couple seconds letting the pain slowly calm down . I heard the door open and I think it was Darius who came in but that didn't make any sense because he was locked up wasn't he? I didn't know anything at this point it was all a big whatever to me . "Come on " Said the person who I thought might be Darius  , he picked me up and we went outside without amy struggle unlike any of the other times I tried to escape . Something was wrong here and while I was sober, my head  couldn't fully process what was happening , I wanted to figure it out but every time I did it was like a road block in my way . I got irritated by this and asked "what's going on?" My voice coming out softer than intended . "Don't worry he won't hurt you" the might be Darius said , that made me even more confused "who hurt me? No one hurt me" I say scared "him , your master" might be Darius said " he didn't hurt me , he just has a hard time sometimes " I say  "he hurts you Arabella " might be Darius says and that's when I get confused and annoyed "no he doesn't he's a good guy and I need to find him , you need to take me to him right now!" I say desperately  "he's out cold Arabella there's nothing you can do , everyone's out cold ,he'll hurt you , I need to take you away " might be Darius said "you asshole why'd you hurt him ! And who are you anyway ?!" I shout needing to go to damen "he isn't your friend here I am , I'm Darius don't you remember?" Darius says  Then suddenly it clicks everything makes sense  and it shocks me out of my weak state  " I remember , why are you taking me away , i want to go back now Darius! " I say bitterly "why ! Why do you want to go back so bad , I thought He hurt you , you deserve better !" He shouts full of rage and I wiggle out of his hands and stare at him outraged " you can't just knock someone out cold especially my dam-Master ! He may have done a bunch of crap to me and maybe I do need to escape him but I'm going back!" I shout at Darius and turn around and start running as fast as I can back to him , I don't know were I am but I have to find him I hear something behind me but I keep running even faster and I get tired but I keep running I NEED to go to damen! I eventually see the castle in the distance and find my way to the door and go upstairs into Damien's study but he's not there and then I look into the hallways and close to my room is damen lying there and my heart breaks I go over to him and shake him pleading he's okay , tears streaming down my face , he groans and i cry even harder . He opens his eyes and there purple a color I've never seen them before and he sits up and asks "why are you crying?" I look at him and then hug him breathing in his scent and he hesitates before holding me  and I whisper "I thought you were gone" which makes me cry even harder and he whispers back "how could i leave " I look up at him and touch his cheek and he wipes my tears and I calm down immediately, "I love you" he says  heat rushes in my chest and I say "I love--" before I can finish someone grabs me and pulls me off the floor and away from damen  I scream and kick , that's my damen!!! They can't take me away from him!!!! He's mine!!! Damen screams back my name and gets up eyes now red , I struggle tears rolling back down my face I try everything this persons to strong and then I'm placed in another persons hands and then I see damen and Darius in a face off both looking angry and that's when I get furious and move my legs around my captors waist and push him down and get up in in survival mode at this point I'm angry Darius did this, it's pretty much kidnapping! Fuck that , it is kidnapping!  Another guy comes at me and I'm so filled with rage I sucker punch that son of a bitch , who the fuck do these people think I am? I shout at Darius "what the fuck is wrong with you you sick bastard ?! " Darius looks at me and says " a lot of things honey" who the fuck does this guy think he is     "I think we can tell you psycho!" I say and run towards damen and practically cling to him "what are we going to do?" I say to damen "I don't know But whatever happens I love you " he says and then I reach up and kiss him , and let me just say it was the most amazing thing ever we break apart and I hear someone's angry sound sand look and see Darius , he looks At damen with absolute  hatred and I get scared for damen Darius yells and the rest of the men he brought with him to get me and damen I cling to damen scared at the thought of not being with him , one guys grabs me and I scream at the guy "don't fucking touch me!" Of course he tries to get me away and I kick him in the side and punch him in the throat , and honestly I'm a bit surprised I did that , I  mean that only happens in movies ,focus Arabella! I tell myself and then look for damen who's punching a guy who went for him , I would feel bad for the guy but he's our enemy at this point , I try going to damen but then I'm grabbed from behind and I struggle at first before a life is pressed to me throat "give up or she's dead" it's Darius who says this who the fuck did I become friends with? Damen stops and stares at Darius   The pain and hate on his face clearly displayed  , he backs down and the men hold him "damen" I say pain in my voice "I'll find you " he says "how cute ! Too bad she's mine " Darius says and I scream damen's name  as they pull me away and shove me in a car and we start driving , I look back out the window and open the door but am pulled away and the door is closed and I'm tied up . Then everything goes blank . The bad things they stay with you.they fallow you.you can't escape then no matter how much you want to.

AN:
Hello lovelies! I know I've been gone a really long time but I am back and will be updating soon and WEVE REACHED 1K!!!!!! OMG THANK YOU ALL SOO MUCH !!! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!🦄💕💕💕💕🌺 I hope you guys enjoyed the update ! Have a beautiful day!
-Ally 🌺