Kidnapped

I awoke to my head pounding and confusion , this wasn't my usual room .I looked around I had no idea were I was . Fear rushed through me and I started to panic , I jump up and start running around the room looking for any sign of an exit only to find none there's no window in this place only a heavy iron door . Fuuuuuucckkk!!!! How the hell did I get there anyway? Who would want me here? I was about to yell for someone to tell me what was going on but before I could reach the door it opens and a guy opens the door and grabs my arm  , it really starts to hurt and I tell him to let go of me digging my nails into his hand causing him to bleed a little and loosen his grip so it doesn't hurt , he glares at me with a look of annoyance and a bit of rage but he doesn't say anything , which I'm a bit surprised at since the look he gave me seemed pretty serious . We walk down a few long hallways , I try looking for an escape route but there's no openings just plain stone walls . We finally reach a door which the guy opens and he pushes me inside , shuts the door behind him and locks it . I look at the desk in front of me and look at the person sitting behind it , he looks familiar but I can't figure out who he is , "Arabella " he says sternly and I stare at him in confusion , who's Arabella? I glance around and see no one else in the room except that guy and I'm pretty sure that's not his name . I chuckle a little at the thought. "Excuse me, but who's Arabella?" I say politely and the guy at the desk just stares at me blankly before shouting to the other guy "what did you do?!" The other guy just freezes and a look of fear is displayed on his face. I'm so confused at this point ."what happend? , why are you yelling at him?" I say a bit afraid that he'll get mad at me too . The guy behind the desk just sinks back and sighs and then looks at the guy that brought me in and says angrily  "tell me now" the other guy is practically shaking  , why does this guy shake? Why is he so afraid of the guy behind the desk?  "Wee-well yo-you-" the other guy behind started  to say "just fucking say it oh my god!" The guy  behind the desk yells and the other guy just panicks and says in a high pitched tone "Jax had trouble keeping her in so he sort of hit her with his gun" ........there's a moment of silence and the other guy is getting this weird mixed up look on his face. "I TOLD YOU TO NOT HARM HER!!!! CAN YOU NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT ORDERS ARE!!!  " the guy behind the desk who's now standing shouts at the other guy  before regaining himself and sitting down . I wonder if they know there arguing right in front of me or maybe they forgot , the man behind the desk gets up and the other guy moves , the guy behind the desk has something in his hand that I can't identify , then he looks at me and says softly "turn your head and plug your ears " I'm confused at first but then remember what to do , so I turn around and pluged my ears humming to myself so I won't hear anything . Then a sudden thought came to me , one that seemed fun so I peeked a little bit and say the guy who was at the desk doin. Something to the other man who told him what happend to the girl , I wonder who the girl is? Because it sounds like she's had a rough time with these guys  , i mean getting hit with a gun by a guy named umm-... Umm what way it....I think  really hard trying to remember , was it jay? No . Jim . Not that either ...ooh ooh Jax! That's what it was , I come back to reality and see blood everywhere and the guy on the floor and I'm scared at what I'm seeing and so confused . I look at the guy who killed him the same guy who was just talking to him a few minutes ago . I ask the guy who's standing in front of the guy on the floor covered in red stuff "is he sleeping?" The guy looks back at me covered in red stuff to , it's all over his white shirt  , he stares at me his cold expression becoming soft , "no sweetie he's gone " what does he mean "gone"?  What is that red stuff ? "What do you mean gone?" I say unsure of whats happening  "he's dead , not alive , not breathing whatever you want to call it , not lets go see the doctor" he says trying to be really fast about the dead part , he sets what I think is a knife on his desk and puts his arm around my waist and walks me to the "Doctor". I don't like his hand around my waist it's weird but I don't want to anger him or else I might go away too , so I keep on walking. We get to a bright white walled place with a metal bench and there's a guy in a white coat who looks up when we walk in " she needs to be examined, Jax hit her head with a gun and she doesn't remember a lot I need to know if she's going to be okay as soon as possible and if she needs any medicine or anything give her what she needs " he says before walking out and leaving me with the doctor who looks about 27 , he's quiet but then says for me to sit down on the iron bench . I sit down .

~~~~~~~~hours later ~~~~~~~~~~

"Are you done yet ?" I ask impatient

"I'm done sweetheart " he says

"Finally , thank you by the way" I chuckle

The guy from the desk comes back , his shirt now a black t-shirt that clings to his stomach and muscle  . Eh he's okay looking . "So what's going on ?" The guy from the desk asks . The doctor  looks at the papers of something and says " well she's definitely got head trauma but it's not permanent she'll be back to full memory in about 3 weeks since her head trauma isn't that severe but well Give her some therapy to help her remember "  ...the guy that was behind the desk sighs and says "thank you"  then we walk out into the hallways , a guy approaches us and says "boss the bloodsuckers scent was found a few miles away " and the "boss " aka the guy behind the desk shakes his head and says "secure the perimeter " the other guy nods and walks out I look at the guy who's "boss" and ask "what's your name?" He's quiet for a moment. Before saying "Darius"....
Anybody capable of love is capable of being saved.

AN:
Finally and update , I know it's really short but I've been busy but anyways it's a cliffhanger for you guys 😂 bet you guys love those ! Anyway I don't know if this was good or not but if any of you guys are confused on what happend Arabella when she blacked out in the last chapter is caused head trauma which is why she's so clueless in this chapter and the doctor is going to help her and she didn't know who Darius is and the guy behind the counter and the boss is Darius and the guy who Darius killed was one of his guards who screwed up  a little sneak peak the quote at the end of this part is a hint of what you will see in the next chapter but it won't be as easy as you think , anyway hope you all have a spectacular day and I love you guys !
Updating soon!
-Ally 🌺