🐙😵

Maui's P. O. V.

- Why? From all sea creatures, why it had to be a gigant squid? - I thought while scanning its face. It roared and lunged with a tentacle, I dodged and slashed it with my hook. It shrieked and crawled a bit back.

Another tentacle swung towards me from up, I rolled to the side and faced the creature again. I felt a tug on my hand, and I quickly glanced towards it. - It wants my hook back - I raised my hand and punched the tentacle while pulling my hook out.

"Maui! Go for the eye!" (Y/N) yelled, and I couldn't tell where she was now, but it surely near.

The squid got out from the lava with mouth open wide. I dodged and it landed the bite on the rocks. Using the opportunity I landed a blow on its eye.

Your P. O. V.

As Maui landed the blow on the eye of the squid, it shrieked in pain and threw me away. I screamed and grunted once my back hit the wall and started falling again. I put my hands out and landed on the platform again. A shriek echoed on the cave, I lifted my head and saw Maui still fighting with the squid. One thick tentacle came from the lava, this one was far more different than the others. - Uh... I don't want to think it is THAT - I thought as the tentacle lunged for Maui.

Maui didn't have time to dodge, the tentacle grasped his arm and it quickly ignited. - Fudge, I've to do something - I got up weakly and tried to get down the platform.

I glanced at the bottom, and saw a lonely rock sitting on the lava edge, the good thing, it was bear some others making a path towards the center island.

I took a deep breath and jumped down towards the rock.

I nailed the landing...

I fell face first on the rock...

- Why did I do that? - I lifted my head and rubbed my nose - Same thing for the rubbing my tail around the grass - I huffed, I've to do something now.

Maui's pained screams made me while my head towards him. The tentacle was burning him now. I gasped and quickly jumped towards the squid. Once I touched the squid my tail returned. - Crap! Why now? - "It doesn't matter now" I muttered and quickly grabbed onto the squid's skin and crawled towards their head.

"What are you doing?!" Maui yelled.

"Isn't it obvious?" I answered and used a fin to cut into the squid's eye.

Don't tell me you didn't know about spiky fins.

The squid shrieked and released Maui while returning back to the lava. "Maui!" I yelled while trying to get away from the squid. He whipped his head and quickly grabbed the torch from the squid's grasp. - Seriously? - "Maui!!" I yelled again.

"What?!" He yelled back. My tail was now inches away from the lava river, my arms were getting tired of all the crawling, and this dude won't even help me out.

I grasped the hard floor, and pulled me with all my might, until a burning sensation traveled from my tail to my legs. I screamed and dug my nails on the floor to quickly crawl away. "MAUI!!" I yelled in desperation and fear, as tears collected on my eyes.

Maui whipped his head and finally saw me there. "Why didn't you called me before?" he exclaimed as he pulled me to safe ground.

"I did!" I yelled, and my tail turned into legs. He glanced at them and widened his eyes.

"Uh... We should get out if here now" he said nervously. I glanced at my legs, and saw the exposed flesh and scorched skin.

"I-I agree" I stuttered and tried not to faint nor puke.

"U-uh, How do we get out?" -... Why? - I thought and resisted the urge to face palm.

"Did you saw water before?" I asked.

He nodded "Back there were some water pools crashed with lava"

"We can use it" I said pointing skyward.

"Riiiiight... You can't walk, so no complaining" He said and turned into a hawk grabbing me like the last time.

He flew towards the water pools he mentioned. Once there we both splashed into it. "Let us out! Ocean" I said.

It complied sending us flying upwards. A stinging sensation covered my leg as wer flew upwards through the water.

"Ahhhhh!" We both screamed as we got launched out the cave through the hole on the ceiling, no smoke was coming out now.

We flew and landed near the boat. My tail returned, and the water soothed the pain. I sighed relieved, as the wounds slowly cleaned up. Maui then came and pulled me out of the water to the raft. "Hey! I want to be inside the water!" I pouted.

"Ni fish lady, you need attention, not water" He said.

"Really?" I said sarcastically.

He started rambling about how bad it is and stuff.

- This buddy - I thought and shook my head, trying to suppress a smile.

__🐬🐋🐳🌜🌚🌛🐳🐋🐬__

Heh Hehe Hahahah

Do you have scars? How many? How did you get the awful one? Have you ever had problems with one of it?

I do, around 14 small ones and 3 big ones. The gross one, I had a tumor on my shoulder and I got it extracted, it leaved... *cringe* a mountain of a scar. EVERY ONE CAN SEE IT. Even in the airport they thought I had a bag of something inside of it, and they had to inspect it and stuff...

They see it with this tube thing.

So

So... we have to arrive even earlier so the dudes can inspect it and let us leave.

Well... Cya!