👑💎👑

Maui's P. O. V.

"Careful!" I exclaimed at Tamatoa, he almost made (Y/N) fall into the hole in front of us. He immediately raised his hands and took several steps back.

"I did nothing! She just slipped" He said quickly and walked to the other side of the hole.

"Uhuh... whatever you say Toa" I scoffed and took a glance at the hole and then at (Y/N). - Hmph... Let's hope I don't nail the landing- I thought and carried her carefully before jumping into the hole.

The lights again passed at either side of us as the floor neared at a dangerous speed. - Let's grab that vine- I moved a hand and as we fell from the water entrance, I took a hold of the vine. The speed and force of the fall pulled my arm in a painful way, glad I can't die, I think...

I released the vine and looked up, waiting for Tamatoa to arrive. A small silhouette started to grow near and Toa came from the water getting a hard impact on the floor, luckily he landed on his back. He grunted and tried to turn around, but I just saw how ridiculous he looked, wiggling his feet weirdly. "Don't just stand there, help me!" He exclaimed.

"Just ask, there's no need to yell at everyone" I answered and just pushed him lightly with my foot turning him around. "Now let's get going"

---------------------

It took a while to found the shell cave (Y/N) took me the last time. "What's this place? I haven't really been here" Tamatoa said, his voice echoing in the glowing cavern.

"I think she called it the sea room? Something like that" I said narrowing my eyes trying to grasp the memory. - I remember her saying something about the crystals, but I don't seem to remember that- "Oh! The Saltwater Room! She called this place like that!" I exclaimed and neared the water.

"Saltwater Room? huh... and I thought you have dumb names to things, I don't get why  you thought coconut was a great name" Tamatoa said unamused. I turned around facing him.

"I called them c'nuts because I buried Coco's guts, more specifically his nuts. That's why I called them coconuts" I argued and turned back to the water.

"Yeah, because your logic is the best blah blah" Tamatoa started rambling about this stuff and complaining about everything I do. - Can't he stop insulting me for once? -

I sighed and glanced around the cavern, last time I didn't check this whole place out.

When I turned a corner I found myself in front of a set of doors, each carefully decorated with the colorful crystals, stones and shells. I think the trim is made of gold...

I pushed one, but it didn't open. "Huh? Open!" I exclaimed and pushed it harder.

It didn't matter how much I pushed they didn't move in the slightest.

"Now, how do you plan to open this doors up?" I hear Tamatoa say behind me.

"I think there must be a different way." I muttered and examined the door closely. I saw some kind of lock on the middle of both doors, it was kind of small so that's why I didn't saw it in the first place. At a closer look, it had a hand form and a a small silhouette on the middle, in form of something round and with a weird texture - I think I've seen that texture before - Then it clicked, I grabbed the necklace and looked at it, and then at the lock. "They are the same!" I whispered-yelled and proceeded to unlock the door with it.

It made a clicking sound and then water rushing as the doors opened. A small passageway was surrounded by waterfalls and some small rivers at each side.

I entered, Tamatoa following closely behind, both glancing around with our mouths hanging open.

The next room had a bunch of lakes, each one had a different pattern on the edges, but one at the middle had a simple and plain look, just an emerald green trim. As I neared I saw the way the water inside glowing, like if it had millions and millions of tiny crystals, all of them floating towards us. At a closer look, I realized they weren't crystals, they were really tiny jellyfish "Hmph... Do you think I should let her in this one, Toa?" I asked unsure.

"I don't know, don't ask me" He scoffed and  crossed his claws on his chest (?)

"Alright, I'll ignore you from now on" I said and laughed lightly.

"WHAT? I didn't mean it like that!" He exclaimed.

"Then shut up" I answered and faced the lake again. - Hope I'm doing the right choice- I took a deep breath and carefully placed (Y/N) into the water. The jellyfish floated around her, until she couldn't be seen anymore.

As the jellyfish floated away and disappeared misteriously, I glanced at (Y/N),  and all the traces of the c'nuts cuts and hits disappeared.

__🐬🐋🐳🌜🌚🌛🐳🐋🐬__

IS A GREAT AND I HOPE YOU CAN FIND IT IN YOUR OWN WORDS AND I WILL BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU OUT WITH THIS ONE IS FABULOUS HOLA. (XD)

Favorite song(s ) at the time?

Gasoline, Control, I Constantly Thank God For Esteban, Secret Garden (TwT), You and Me, You and Not Me, Silhouette & Tanz.

CYA XD