👑🤔

Maui's P. O. V.

- Hope that got into her thick skull, I've no time for this anyways - I turned into a hawk again and set off flying away, leaving a shocked and probably disappointed Moana behind.

It's already night, but that's not going to stop me now, the island is at the east, and not to far from here now. If she's really here, hope she's fine at the weird lakes' room. - If she's not there I have no clue where to go look for her. Let's hope she's actually at the realm - I thought as I landed at the top of the rocky Island, and as I touched the floor I got a bad feeling. It could be because last time I entered here, I had to fight a gigant crab who almost killed me... Or maybe just because, either way I'm here now.

Without thinking about it, I hopped into the entrance after I reopened it. The light particles started to beat, which was odd, this is the first time they do this. - It may be something they do at night? - I shrugged it off, preparing myself for the landing.

I landed with a huff, and then I glanced around remembering the way to the saltwater room. The plants also beated with light instead of just glow normally, that's not something I've seen here. Then again, might be because of the full moon, I've heard it does some weird things. - Guess I messed up this place - I shrugged this off and proceeded to the saltwater room at high speed.

As I entered the room, I scanned around, just to see if she was here. I just saw some small crystals laying around, and some of those luminous plants, also wet spots around the lake. I neared the lake and inspected the wet spots, they look made not long ago. - Then, she is here! - I thought with a smile, dashing towards the set of doors. Unsurprisingly they were open, but there were some red splotches on the floor. - Well, guess she hasn't healed yet? Better find her now-

"(Y/N)?" I exclaimed looking around the lakes. - Huh, looks like no one's here - I neared the emerald trimmed lake and glanced at it slightly. - Well, tiny jellyfish still here. But they look a different color than I remember - I remember them being a light blue, this ones look pinkish. "Hmph... some things change" I shrugged and walked away, looking into the rest of the lakes.

There was one gold trimmed; another silver; copper; lapislazuli; Ruby... there sure were lots of different lakes. - Wonder what were they used for - "I'll ask (Y/N) after I've cleared everything, if she's not so mad" There were still many more lakes, lots and lots of them, everyobehad their own unique trim, and there was a sorry looking one, plain gray rock, that's what the trimmed was like. - For long as I've known, the sorry looking ones are the most special ones, right? - I thought and neared it. The thing that keeps bugging me besides the fact that I can't find (Y/N), is why the plants and everything around is beating, their glow looks kind of a different hue too; like the jellyfish... Well, I don't even know how this place works anyways.

Aaaaaannnnnndddd there's nothing on this rock trimmed lake, it's just a normal lake...

Guess that thing about sorry looking things was wrong.

- I can't find her anywhere!!! Did she leaved?? If she did... did she knew I was coming? - I sighed showering my hand down my face as I sat on the trim of a lake, the golden one. "This is a problem"

"Whoa" Hearing that I craned my neck quickly to the source of the sound, finding no other than Moana on the entrance, taking in all the lakes around. -Oh crap, was she following me???? - "Why didn't you brought me here the last time? It sure looks interesting."She said examining the lakes. 

"Uh...  what are you doing here?" I asked surprised, jotling up. 

"Well, I figured out you'll need help, so here I am" She said casually, stretching her arms behind her. 

"I told you before this was nothing of your business, go back to your island" I ordered her spiteful turning around to continue my search into the massive lakes.

"What? No! I'm here now and I'm going to help" She said joyfull and determined. I glanced at her from the corner of my eye, and inspected her. - What's she up to now? She can't be serious -

"I said no" With that I turned aruond and walked back to the golden trimmed lake. 

"And I said..." I craned my neck quickly to glare at her, but she was coming at a high speed. "I'M GOING TOO!!" she yelled while tackling me into the water, both of us fell due to her speed and force. That's when I noticed that this lake was deeper than it looked. I turned into a fish and tried to swim back up, but there was some kind of force on the water pulling me down. - Ugh, I need something stronger - I turned into a shark, and the same happened. 

The pulling got stronger and stronger as I sank deeper and deeper, and the lights started to fade away, covering evrything in darkness...

   __🐬🐋🐳🌜🌚🌛🐳🐋🐬__ 

A quick update to make it up for this two lost weeks :D

If animals could talk, which would be the rudest?   

Llamas....