🌊🌰⚔️

Maui's P.O.V.

I wiggled and tried to grab the spear sticking out from my back and pull it out. The speed in which I was nearing the coconuts' boat made it hard to lift my arms or move my body. - I've to manage somehow - The lack of air made me feel dizzy, black splotches appeared on my vision and everything started to get blurry.

Before I could pass out, the spear janked me out of the water making my lungs feel relieved with the salty air. I heard small clacking sounds as I leaned on my elbows and glanced around. The coconuts were nearing with more spears in hand, throwing them at me, I dodged some clumsily and some other pierced through my arms. I grunted, grabbed a handful of spears and pulled them out, letting some blood drip and splatter on the floorboards. - Stupid c'nuts -

The other spears that I didn't pull out started to tug at my skin painfully, stretching and ripping. I yelped and spun wildly around knocking some coconuts off the boat. The rest made that knocking sound again and launched at me stabbing with their small spears. "Get off me!" I yelled and janked my arm sending some flying away.

After that a rolling sound echoed above me, I ignored it and kept knocking coconuts trying to figure out how to return to the boat without my hook. One coconut stabbed a spear on my chest before jumping back like the rest. I was confused but didn't complain -It's better that they go away, but still why did they go away?-

A heavy thing hit the back of my head, everything started to spin, and I collapsed to the floor. Still awake I saw the coconuts nearing, the big star's light shining on my face making it hard to look. I blinked hard, and the coconuts weren't there. "Huh?" light mist hit my face as I used my arms to lift myself. - Where did the c'nuts go? -

The boat started to rock violently, from the upper platform some c'nuts fell and rolled around the boat, some into the ocean, some others just around the floor. Water splashed on the boat as the waves increased quickly. Seeing this, I whippped my head towards the direction of the canoe, where I last saw Tamatoa and (Y/N) hoping she was the one making all this commotion. I crawled to the edge of the boat and narrowed my eyes trying to get a better look. 

Tamatoa was just looking at the boat in awe, and (Y/N) was still unmoving. I tried to stay on the boat, hearing the ocasional rolling from the c'nuts. I need to find a way to get back there... -Screw it! I'll just go swimming  with them now- I took quick, short breaths and pulled myself towards the water splashing in the process. I glanced around seeing the c'nuts there trying to get back to the boat, but everytime one of them seemed to get a hold of an edge, it was knocked away instantly. I started swimming as fast as I could towards the canoe, back to my hook, Tamatoa and the little run away queen. 

I grabbed the edge of the canoe and pulled my body up on the canoe panting and removing my hair from the face. "Hey, I know you're tired and all that, but let's go away while we can! You can rest later" Tamatoa said pushing me towards the rear of the canoe. -He's right we should go- I spared a last glance at the boat and scurried to put the canoe in movemet. I tensed the sail and with help of my wind powers I made the boat float away from the boat at full speed. 

--------------

"(Y/N)?" I said shaking her lightly. 

"I saw her moving once back with Kakamora" Tamatoa said nearing a bit more to her body. 

"Really? How did she looked?" I asked fast.

"Um, tired? Weak? A bit annoyed to see us?" He said shrugging.

"Well, she sure is still alive" I said while scratching my neck.

"I guess..." He trailed off. -I still wonder if she was the one to make all those huge tides back with those c'nuts - "What do you think we should do?" 

-Crap... I don't even know what to do now- I released an exasperated sigh and showered my hand on my face. "Um... I hope you have a suggestion Toa"

Tamatoa furrowed his brows and scratched his claws with each other. "This may not make sense... take her wherever you think is the best"

"Toa, I want to hear it, this may be a huge help" I insisted making him sigh in defeat.

"Oookaaaaayyyyy! I heard about a place that is said has a deep conection with her lost race. And as far as I know" He stretched the 'I' "Is somewhere near the realm of monsters, I'm not sure where, I heard this, so I'm no master, and some said it's entrance is in the realm" He said scowling.

-A place that posess a deep conection with mermaids, a place near and in the monster realm, somewhere really special...- "I got it! I know where to go!"

__🐬🐋🐳🌜🌚🌛🐳🐋🐬__

Shake shake shake!!! SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE, YOUR BOOTY SNACKS!!! SHAKE YOUR BOOTY SNACKS!!! XD

What's something really emabarrasing/funny that ever happened to you?

Well once I was taking my history exam, and I couldn't stay put as usual and well I always make sounds with the pens or kick a bench and stuff like that. So I wasn't doing any of that cuz the teacher told me not to, so I was getting pretty uncomfortable and I had the weird impulse of making a sound with my voice, so I said out loud EEEEEAAAIIIIEEEEEEEEEUUUUUUHHHHHH

Everyone started laughing including the teacher. XD

Welp Cya!!!