🌃 👐

Your P. O. V.

After... what happened, Maui and me started walking towards the tip of the mountain. And no, it wasn't were the altar is... it's even higher. We were taking the stairs just to reach at least the half of the way. Once we reached the altar, I sat on the floor and tried to catch my breath. "You tired?" Maui asked. I held one finger, signaling him to give me a moment. He chuckled "Guess you still aren't used to those legs" I heard him say.

I quickly stood up, but fell back again. "Hey! I didn't you said I could stand if I did this a certain manner?" I asked confused.

"Yup, but, you did it far too fast" He said and leaned on his hook.

"So?" I asked and pressed a hand on my chest, feeling my breathing get shallow.

"Uh... If you do it to fast, then, you'll get dizzy and fall back" He said and held a hand out for me. I puffed my cheeks and took it. Maui pulled me up and I stumbled a bit, cuz of the force.

"If you said that I'll get dizzy if I stood up quickly, then, why did you made me stand so fast?" He rolled his eyes.

"You still need to learn" he said, guiding the both of us go near the tallest part if the island, well, just the base. "Hmph... I got a way we could go up, but, I doubt you like the heights" He said smirking.

"Huh?" I simply said. "... I don't get your idea, but, if it's easier that way, then, I'll try"

-------------------

-Why didn't I declined?- I thought when we reached the tip. Maui had transformed into a giant hawk and used his claws to grab my waist and flew with me to the top. And it was scary as a giant eel. - At least we are here? - I thought, trying to erase the past event from my mind.

"So... come over and help me push this" Maui said while walking a it to the edge.

"And exactly how are you going to lift the sky?" I asked and shifted on one leg.

"Pushing it, duh" He said "Now bring your leg tails here and help me"

"What?" I asked din disbelief "What a plan of yours, huh?"

"This should be easier than it looks, now come here" he waved me over and stared at the sky for a while. I huffed and walked besides him. "Alright, put your hands like this " Maui said, while pressing his hands on the sky. I complied and felt the rough surface. "Ready? One, two, three, push!" We pushed at the same time, with all our might.

Soon my hands started sliping, and I tried my best to keep them in place. A weird noise from above startled me and my hand finally slipped, making a deep gash on my palm. I hissed and held my hand tightly. "Hey, are you alright?" Maui said while stopping and inspecting my hand.

I quickly took my hand away and nodded "I just slipped"

His gaze moved to my hand and he pulled it out, making the blood splater on the ground and my arm. "No, that's a very deep cut, which surpises me. You only pushed the sky, and for some reason you have a gash." he said and sighed. "I'll try to do it myself then" he winked and released my hand. Maui positioned his hands beneath the sky again, and he huffed once he started pushing it. The same weird sound came and the sky started moving. He lifted it until he couldnt push anymore, we stared at it for awhile until Maui got an idea. "I think you may back off a bit more" He said and signaling me to move.

"Uh... It isn't going to fall right?" I asked nervously.

"No, I just need space to do this" Maui said while lifting me by my shoulders and leaving me a bit further. He walked back and he swinged his fish hook several times, making it glow blue. Maui used all his trench to hit the sky with it, sending it far up...

_______________________

What time is it? It's medication time! Jk jk

It's question time!!

Are you scared of heights? I am.

If not... Then tell me what is your biggest fear 😱. I'll like to know. 😂😂