🏊🚫

Your P. O. V.

As soon as we arrived I hopped down the boat, and walked away Maui following soon after. Right now, I just wanted to go back to the cave and have a small swim to clear my mind. Even if that girl tried to push me into the water, I don't really know why or what was she thinking, the only thing I hope, is that she doesn't find about the mermaid I am. - But what if she follows and finds out? I would rather not expose myself near these people - Some fishmen glanced at Moana, Maui and me, their gazes darting around, trying to understand what was going on. It was clear something had happened, but they didn't intervene or anything. I kicked some sand along the way, it still feels weird to me.

Once back on the cave I sat on a rock on the shore, admiring the crystalline waterfall. I heard Maui entering, and stopping a few feet away from me.

"Moana has been in a lot of pressure lately, you know, she's the new leader. I'm sure she was just letting all that stress out." Maui's voice bounced on the walls of the cave. - Stressed? She didn't look stressed at all - I remeber the way she talked to me, it was... appealing, and as if she was enjoying the situation. And her eyes...

"That's not true, didn't you see the repugnance in her eyes?" I asked him still looking at the waterfall. "She suspects something, Maui. I don't care why, but I do care what" I turned around glancing at him.

Maui blinked and then sighed "She doesn't suspects anything, I've already told you before, she's just stressed out" He said shrugging.

I sighed a bit bothered "Agh Mau- no, she suspects and is trying to prove something!" I corrected, and crossed my arms on my chest, trying not to glare at him.

"You're just overreacting, calm down, I still haven't taken you around the whole island! Let's go take a swim at the deepest of the island" Maui offered, smiling as the dork he is, and extended his hand for me to take.

"Maui you don't understand, if she finds out or someone else on this island I'm done! She's no good for me" I continued. "I can't go into the water and risk being exposed, Maui!" I exclaimed, my hands shaking, luckily he didn't notice.

He scowled and then neared slowly. "Moana is a nice girl, just because she is acting weird due to overwork, doesn't make her a bad person." Maui argued, but he didn't look angry, he looked disappointed. "She's stressed! She just needs to find a way to deal with it" He looked me dead in the eye.

I glared back at him, and closed my eyes "You don't understand, do you?" I opened them again, seeing his face blurry. "Remind me, why is there an ocean?" I asked.

"(Y-Y/-" I cutted him off

"Why is there an ocean?" I repeated slower.

He sighed a bit annoyed. "You created it. But what do this has to do with Moana?"

- Then again... you still have no clue about anything - "What do you think? Make an effort!" He thought for a moment - He has no idea - "Humans killed my race for greed!" I yelled sullen"They wanted our scales, our tails, our souls! They wanted something they didn't have." Maui looked at me in silence, he knew nothing he said could change my mind, even if he tried. "Humans can't bear to see another creature that is stronger, smarter, prettier or even happier than them. They want to be the only ones that win over everything, it doesn't matter if tiny or huge, they are greedy" I snarled, savoring my own tears. "If I were to die now, the ocean goes down with me, along with the islands, life and you! I saved you, and it's my fault you turned into a demigod, everything I've ever done will go to the grave with me" I hiccuped and shut my eyes. "I just don't want humans to ruin everything again"

I opened my eyes, seeing Maui's bare chest nearing. Without warning he engulfed me into a hug "That won't happen" he said. "You know why? I made a promise to myself, do everything for you to stay here on this island. If humans were to find out, I swear to my God half that,

even if it costs me my arms and legs, I'll fight back"

__🐬🐋🐳🌜🌚🌛🐳🐋🐬__

*16 yr old's voice* TITANS!!

*17 yr old's voice* stfu

Hey hey heeeeyyyy.

From 1 to 10 how likely are you to die due to a dumb thing?

Heheheheheheh 10

Oh well then 😂

CYA!