🍃 🖐

Your P. O. V.

"Well... that worked" Maui huffed and removed his hair from his face. He glanced at me from the corner of his eye and chuckled. "I lifted it, fish lady, now we can see were are the islands" He turned around, and looked at me expectantly.

"..."

"What? won't you say something?" Maui said while moving his hands, in a sign like me to talk.

"Uh... What's that?" I said, and pointed to his chest.

"Huh?" He hummed and looked down at himself. "I... I think it's a tattoo" Maui lifted his gaze at me and smirked. "And why were you looking?~" He purred and crossed his arms, he neared his face to mine and had that smug grin on his face.

- Again? seriously? - "What? is it weird that I have spotted something on your skin and don't even have idea what that might is?" I said and looked around to the new sight.

"Well, maybe" I heard him say. But I didn't pay much attention, I was dazed. Apparently lifting the sky was the solution, some islands were seen, and the sight was just breath taking. The stars shone brightly on the ocean's surface, like small crystals. "Hey!"

"Hmm?" I hummed and turned around, Maui had a concerned look on his face. And I didn't even knew why.

"You're still bleeding" He said and pointed at my hand. I lifted it to inspect it, but, I knew that the ocean will help me heal. "Now let's go down and patch that thing up, than we can go to that island behind you"

"Uh what? No it's fine I can treat myself" I said and held my hands up, stopping him

"Nope, you're coming with me, so that I can stop the bleeding from your hand" He insisted and didn't even let me refuse or even say something, he had already transformed into his giant hawk and grabbed me again like last time.

We reached the beach and the first thing I did was run to the ocean. But he had saw that coming, Maui had bloqued my way towards the water, and every attempt I did was useless. "No, you're not going anywhere until we finish with that" without any warning he just shoved me on his shoulder.

"Eek! Put me down!! I just need to go back to the water!" I squealed and trashed my leg as and arms up and down, trying to get free of his grasp, I even punched his back and kicked his arm. - Why!? - He just giggled amused by my behavior, and started walking a bit further from the shore. I huffed and stopped "If I do this, would you let me go!?" I exclaimed annoyed.

"Yup, so, the faster we start, the sooner you'll go back" he said laughing.

"I hate you" I snarled.

"Awww, we are making progress here" He cooed and finally put me down on a rock. He walked near some bushes and grabbed some long leaves, and he started to wrap them on my hand tightly, but not enough to hurt. "There, now you can g-" before he could finish I stood up wildly and dashed towards the ocean. I dove and my tail returned, I went back to the surface, just because I wanted to see Maui's expression. He wasn't there... - That guy, were is he? -

"Like sharks?" I screamed, while turning around and punch someone's face. "What was that for?!" I opened my eyes and saw Maui transformed into his shark thing.

"Don't scare me again!!!" I yelled while pressing a hand on my chest, trying to calm myself down.

"Oh, scaredy fish? Okay, so, let's go to an island."

__🐬🐋🐳🌜🌚🌛🐳🐋🐬__

New question!

Would you like to have a tattoo of a mini you that has its own mind? Just like Maui's?

Heck Yeah!!! I would!!!

Well, see ya until next time!