"What do you want?" I said through my teeth while I sat back, tired of this conversation already. He stayed quiet for a bit, but still held eye contact. "I want you underground. dead or alive I don't care, as long as there is no way for you to get out. You know when I was on my way home, I was thinking of ways I could kill you. Maybe make it look like a mob hit or a suicide."

"No one would believe you, they would all know who is behind it." He laughed and cocked hit head up. He stood up the pace and I noticed something in his pocket.
He was going to hurt me, not kill me but hurt me sending a warning.

"What do you want I don't have all the time in the world, I have a business to run."

"Which one the sex slaves or the drugs?" I sat back, bitting my tongue.
"You think people don't know about what we did in uni, the reason you almost got kicked out but was saved by your money. Word got around and some people may have forgiven you but many others have not. That is how people will believe me and I have proof."

I stayed silent, not wanting to get myself in too deep.

"Look Harry, I understand that you are like a brother to me but you killed my actual brother. This is only the beginning, it's the calm before the storm." He was leaning against his chair with his arms crossed. "Now leave." He told me and I got up. I held my hand out for Elizabeth to grab and she did so.

"Oh Elizabeth, you were my brothers favorite. You were fantastic, is what he would say." He walked towards her, then caressed her cheek. "I also hear about the wonders you do in between the sheets." He grabbed her arm and pulled her close. "You are mine now." He growled through his teeth. I yanked her back towards me and he was not very fond of my actions.

"Let's go." I said and we walked out of the livingroom. "I guess this relationship is no more." I stopped and turned around to see him standing at the entrance of the sitting room.

"I guess so."

"Goodbye Harry."

"Goodbye..Enemy."

-

Present.

"So that's how he got the name." Rose sat up once again, seeming interested in my story. "Yes that is how he got the name, he was no longer my friend so what other title could I give him?"

"You're right." She muttered. Her eyes to the tattoos on my chest. She traced them with the look of something on her face, she was thinking and it was on the tip of her tongue.

"Somethings on your mind, what is it?" Her looked everywhere but mine.
"Baby?"

"Tell me about her."

"Okay." I knew what she wanted and she wanted it bad.

-

Past.

I was running down a wet and dark alley getting away from trouble. On my tail were my boys with my enemy close behind. It had been a few months since I last seen him. My boys and I went to the club to have fun then we came across him with his group.

"Where are we headed?!" There was a shout behind me, rough and exhausted.

"Just follow me!" We came to a stop, it went two ways, to the right or left.
"This way!" I went to the left and sprinted. Next thing I knew I was in a car gasping for air as the other doors opened and shut. Beside me was a girl startled by the opening and slamming of the doors.

"Hi." My eyes opened as I started the car. I turned to the right and there she sat knees tucked under her chin with a sweater on.

"Are you okay?" I asked as we drove off in a rush. "If you wanna say that sure." She sighed and laid her head against the window.

"There's no one behind us." Someone said from the back informing me. "That will not last long." I said focused on the road and rear view mirror.

"Are we going to die?" She asked me and this time I gave her an answer. "No and don't ever ask me that again. I'll protect you, you will be fine." I saw something in the corner of my eye it was her actually becoming comfortable with me. She sat up and a touch appeared on my thigh, it was her hand.

"Thank you." She spoke with a light tone.
"For what?"

"For helping me. No one really helps a girl like me."

-

"Elizabeth?" I knocked on the bathroom door and laid my head on it. "Eliza-"
The door swung open and there she stood with a towel wrapped around her and another in her hand drying her hair.
"Please, call me Lisa. I rarely go by my full name." She said nonchalantly and brushed past me. "Oh and your towels are so soft." She held the one in hand tightly, hugging it with a grin on her face and her eyes closed as she sat on my bed.

"Are you okay? You were in there for awhile." I sat down on my bed next to her.

"I'm fine, as much as I love how much you worry about me you don't have to worry so much." She snorted and plopped down causing her towel to slide down a bit but she paid it no attention.

"I care about you Elizabeth-"

"Lisa." She corrected me.

"Lisa, right. Well I do care about you and I don't know how to really describe the feeling that has risen inside of me."
She sat up when I finished and her eyes went wide. One of her hands went to my cheek and she carressed it slowly. The other went to one of my shoulders so she could put a leg on each side of my lap. She sat in my lap and stared at me.

"The feelings are mutual." Her eyes fell to my lips then she kissed them.

-

Present.

I finished talking and nothing but silence filled the atmosphere. "Rose?" I shook her to see if she was asleep but then I heard sniffs. "Rose." I sat up and cradled her in my arms. She looked at me and her eyes were red. "Are you crying?" She nodded and quickly wiped them away.

"It seems like you really loved her." Voice was wobbly as the words fell out of her.
I nodded, feeling a sting in my eyes.

"I did."