eighteen

Harry.

"Please be gentle..."

Oh I was far from it. It was my chance to take away her innocence and I didn't do it in such a pleasant way. Of course she felt pain then felt the waves of pleasure.
The little sounds that fell out of her perfect lips were intoxicating, I wanted more.

We both moaned one last time as we climaxed. I sigh and lay back down beside her. I take off the condom, throw it away, then scoot closer to her.

After we both settled down a question popped into my head.
"I thought you had sex before?" I questioned because she made the reactions of someone who had sex for the first time.

She turns over and we look at each other.
"No, I haven't."

"Didn't you say you were going to go to your boyfriends house and sleep with him?" She thinks for a moment and frowns.
"You made it sound like you.."

"Yeah well I lied."

"Why?"

"Because still being a virgin in this town is humiliating, people make it seem like you're a prude. When in reality I just wanted to wait."

"I see."
I hold her close to me hoping I could make her feel a bit better.

"So, I'm your first?"

"Yeah." A sweet smile appeared on her face when she turned to look back at me. Our lips meet once again and it was a feeling I haven't felt in a long time.

---

"I can easily get rid of him if I need to, he's not a threat." I sit down in my office chair and tell my boys as they all gather around my desk.

"You can't Harry."

"I can do whatever the hell I want! If I need to end his life then so be it."

"Okay Boss, but how will you do it?"

"I told you, I'm gonna sneak into his house in the middle of the night go into his room, grab a pillow and suffocate him."

"What if his girlfriend is there?"

"I'll snap her neck." The boys go silent and I could tell they seemed a bit uncomfortable.
"You boys know that anyone who gets in my way will die. I don't know know why you guys seem so shocked."

"It seems like you've been getting very violent lately." Niall says while he fiddles with his thumbs.
I couldn't protest, he was right. Not only have I gotten more violent with enemies but also Rose.

"What do you mean? I'm still the same ole' Harry." I say but they could tell I was lying.

"Whatever you say boss, whatever you say."

---

Rose.

"That man has been staring at us ever since we sat down." Scarlet whispers to me and I look at who she was looking at.
"Don't look!" She warns but I do anyways.
The man was in a suit and tie, he looked rather fit in it. His hair was slicked back on top with a little strand that escaped and hung over his sunglasses. Our eyes meet before he opens up his menu.

"Did he look at you?"

"Yeah." I say and sit back in the chair.

"I think we should leave."

"No, not yet." I stop her from standing up and I look back. I was now interested in this man that was sitting alone and staring at us.

"We can't stay here forever Rose."

"I just want to see what happens."

--

Nothing much did happen he soon left and we didn't see him again, that was until we finally walked out of the restaurant ourselves.
He sat in one of the outside tables smoking a cigarette with a phone to his ear. His back was to us and we weren't able to hear much of what he was saying.

"Yeah she's here...she's looks stunning." The man takes a drag from the cigarette and laughs.

I really hope he didn't mean me.

"I can't do anything, she's with a friend." I felt my something get caught in my throat, I couldn't breath. He had to be talking about me.

"What was she wearing? Um high waisted jeans with a crop top, it fit her figure very well." I looked down at my outfit in horror, it was exactly what I was wearing.

"Can we go now?" Scarlet says tugging at my arm.

"Yes please."

--

Harry.

"Did he do anything to you?" I ask Rose as she lays in my bed next to me.

"No, he didn't he just stared." She mumbles as she looks at her phone.
"I'm scared." She says after she lays her phone down and comes to cuddle next to me.

"Don't worry I'll protect you."
I say and spoon her body.

Don't worry princess
I'll protect you and take great care of you.