Oh I wonder...

Going into this I didn't expect this man to be so hazardous, I wasn't warned.

He made me feel like I was the only girl in the world for him, but then he would turn around and treat me like a doormat.

"You disgust me." Were his words that I have heard slip out of his heart-shaped lips countless times.

"I love you." Were also a few of his words that he didn't really mean, but I fell for them.

~

The summer rain was pouring down hard making the mud get on my bare feet and my lace dress.
I was currently walking away from a mad man whom I used to love.

"I'm doing this because I love you!" His voice echoed far behind me.

"Screw you, this isn't love!"
I shouted at Harry who was filled with rage with a metal object in hand.

"Get back here!"

"Leave me the hell alone you monster!"
I looked behind me and realized he was chasing after me, so I ran even faster. He ran me into the woods and I got lost, the trees looked the same.
I called out his name but got no response.

There was thunder, lighting, and clouds gathering to make my surroundings darker.

"I. Love. You."
I hear a small, damaged whisper behind me before seeing black.

Oh I wonder how my life got here, when I first laid eyes on the beautiful man.

That's when it all started.