five

Harry.

I hear Louis shout which grabs my attention.
"I'll be there in a second!" I look back down to Rose who was in my arms.

"I have to go." I kiss her forehead and lifts her head so I can get out.

"Sorry boys." I apologize as I jog up to them, but I didn't get a response all I got were upset faces.

"Harry..."

Liam says in a a serious tone.

"What did we say about relationships?" He asks me like I was a child.

"Excuse me, I am your boss, you have no right to tell me what I can or can't do with my life."

"Boss.." Niall comes up next to Liam.
"Do you remember Lisa?"

Elizabeth.
I looked at him then looked at the club in my hand, thinking back to when I saw her pale body laying in a coffin.

"Harry!" Liam snaps.

"Yes I remember!" I spat back at him.
My love, she was seduced by the enemy.

They told me if I ever tried to mess with them again consequences would happen. The thing was they didn't say to whom.

So when I was walking into my office at the time I found her hanging with a rope around her neck. Because of me and my stupid actions, she was dead.

I felt tears in my eyes and I quickly wipe them off not wanting them to slip out.

"I'm just messing around." I say through my teeth and position myself by the ball.
They all stared at me as I focused on the hole. I swung and made it in then stood back up.

"Let's go boys." I say sternly looking them all in the eye.

------

As we stood at the fifth hole, I got a tap on my shoulder.

"Look." One of my boys said and pointed to a hole that was close by. It was a group of men who were golfing also.

"What about them?"

"It's Mr. Richardson."

I observe them as I see
Mr. Richardson hit the ball and miss the hole.

"Boys." I call for them to gather around me.
"Two of you need to go sneak behind the bushes and just see what they're doing over there."

I say and glance back at the carts hoping Rose and Scarlet were distracted and luckily they were, but they were focused on the same group of men.

A couple of my boys take wide strides to the bushes and move the leaves so they could look at men.

"We have to follow him." I say as we finish our hole. I look over and see they were talking a bit and slowly walking towards their cart.

"Boys!" I call and we go to our carts.

"You know what, why don't we just skip the next hole and go to a station." I smile wide at Rose and she complied.

I knew this place like the back of my hand. I knew that there was a station, where you have a break and get a drink, right next to the hole where Mr. Richardson would be.

"What would you like?" Rose asks us as we come to a stop.

"Beer." I tell her and she skips a bit to the booth to grab our drinks. God she looked so precious even when she was sweaty and very tired. I smirk and get out of the cart as my eyes were still watching the girl.

The boys and I find a table that had a umbrella in the middle to give us shade.

"So what are we gonna do boss?"

"Do we have all of his information, schedule, address, phone numer..?" I ask them and they nod together.

When we turn are heads to watch the men, Rose and Scarlet come with our drinks in hand.

"Thank you so much." I say and kiss Rose's cheek making her smile.

"You're welcome." Before she could turn away I grabbed her waist and pulled her into my lap.

"Where do you think you're going?" I tease and she bites her bottom lip, trying to look away from me.

"Oh um I was gonna go back to the cart and wait for you guys." She said, clearly flustered.

"Why don't you sit here with us yeah?" I give her a small grin and take a sip of my drink. She nods and gets comfortable in my lap.
I notice to my left that Niall had Scarlet in his lap also.

I turned and raised a brow. His eyes met mine and they grew but they quickly looked back to her.
The boys went on to have a conversation, that I was oblivious to, while I was still focused on Rose.

"What are you thinking about?" I ask disrupting her thoughts.

"Oh nothing." She says and looks down at her lap.

"Obviously it's something." I said referring to the group of men she was staring at.
She sighs and looks back at them.

"It's my ex, he's here."

"What's his name?"

"Nathan." She says and Louis' head snaps up with wide eyes.
I give a confused look before he mouths the words.

That's his son.

Nathan Richardson is the son of Philip Richardson. I see them high five each other when Nathan made a hole in one.
They took a break and started to walk over, I cleared my throat to get the boys attention. They all looked at me and I switched my eyes to the men that were walking our way and they caught on. We were all silent when they passed us and went to order their drinks.

"Um Rose, Scar, why don't you two get us some more drinks." I tell them and they leave the table.