three

Rose.

I sat in the living room watching the television when my phone rings distracting me from the screen. I press the green button on the small device and answer the call.

"Hello?"

"Hi baby." I hear the voice of my drunk ex boyfriend come through the speakers.

"Nathan, why are you calling me?" I say, confused on why he had the audacity to even call me again, but I knew what he wanted.

"I wanted you to come over." He hiccups when he finishes the sentence.

"Well I can't I'm grounded, and don't you have a girlfriend?"

"Nope, not anymore, we just broke up."

I rolled my eyes, that's why he's so drunk.

"Will you please come over?" He begs now.

I mean I could just walk to his place since we live in the same neighborhood, but I was still looking for an excuse.

"It's getting late." I try and fake a yawn, but he wasn't buying it.

"Oh just stop the nonsense and come over."

"Fine." I look around the house to find my mom on a phone call and my dad typing away on his computer. I went upstairs to change into jeans and a new shirt, then I grabbed a hoodie and pulled it over my head. I decide to go out the back way instead since their offices are nowhere near the backyard. I run down the stone driveway and I'm faced with a gate. I push in some buttons and it opens. I pull my hood over my head and make my way to Nathan's house.

------

Harry.

I drove into the community trying to get to a friend's house so he can help with a plan I have in mind. I looked for his house, which was hard because they all looked the same. As I turn a corner, I see something walking my way.

I smile knowing exactly who it was despite the hoodie that she was hiding under, that body is what gave it away. I slow down, come to a complete stop, and roll down my window.

"Rose." Her head snaps up and a smile spreads across her face.

"Hi Mr. Styles." She comes up to my car and pops her head through the window.

"Please, call me Harry."

"Okay, Harry." I love the way she says my name in her accent.

"What are you doing out so late?"

"It's not late, it's only like eight o'clock."

I looked at the digital clock and chuckled.
"It's actually nine."

"Same difference."

"But you're still out here by yourself, why?"

"Im going over to my boyfriend's house." Her tone of voice drops and her eyes look away from mine.

"Boyfriend? I thought you didn't...have one?"

"How did you know?"

"Word gets around."

"Well he's my ex."

"Then why are you going to his house?" When I ask her she doesn't answer me as her eyes glance over at the interior of my car.

"Nice car." She mumbles still trying to avoid my stare.

"Rose." I say her name sternly and she looks up at me with surprised eyes.
"Answer me."

"I was going to sleep with him." She mumbles shamefully and starts to mess with her nails.

"Get in the car." She shakes her head, refraining from my request.

"Rosalina. Car. Now." I point at the passenger seat and she scrambles to get in.

"Could you please not call me that, it reminds me of my mom." She puffs and crosses her arms over her chest.

"Look at me." I say and she does so.
"Why are you going to sleep with your ex? He's your ex for a reason."

"I don't know, he just broke up with his girlfriend and he just wanted someone."

"He wanted to use you for his own good and what would you get out of it?"

"Nothing." Her gleaming brown eyes meet mine and I couldn't help it, I grabbed her chin and kissed her plump lips deeply.

-----

Rose.

I felt his lips meet mine and sparks flew. I loved the way he grabbed my chin and pushed us together, I love how he hums with satisfaction, and I love the way he takes control.

We pull back and the sounds of heavy breathing fill the car.
"Sorry." I hear him say in a faint voice.

"Why are you sorry, that was lovely." I whisper and touch his hand. I look down and see the differences in our skin tone. His pale skin with my dark brown skin contrasted well togther.

"You're so beautiful." He whispers, looking straight into my eyes and I caught a little sparkle flash in those green eyes of his.

"And you're so handsome." I compliment him back and give him a peck on the lips. 

I look down at the cup holder and notice his phone. I grab it and swipe to unlock it then type my number to save it into his phone.

"Call me." I smile wide and jumped out the car leaving him speechless. I squealed like a little school girl as I ran back to my house and snuck back in.

As I tip toe back upstairs I feel my phone buzz in my hand.

How dare you tease me like that

I read the message and instantly knew it was Harry when I saw the wink emoticon at the end of the message.

Oops my bad

I text back and get into my sleeping attire, then in between my sheets.
I look back at my phone, checking if Harry messaged me back but he didnt. I sighed and laid it on the table. I wrapped myself in my soft sheets and clap my hands to turn off the lights and fall asleep.

-----

Harry.

"Rose." I moan one last time making an even louder echo in the shower. My breathing was rigid as I came down from my high. I detach my hand from my member and wash it with soap.
I grab the shampoo, pour some in my hand and rub it into my hair.

I couldn't help myself, I got distracted in the shower and I just had to fix it. I was having dirty thoughts about her ever since our lips touched.

Soon, baby soon.

I thought.
We will see each other again

I turn off the shower and dry myself. I walk out to my dimly lit bedroom and put on pair of clean boxers that were sat on my bed.

I lay down on my sheets and pick up my phone to open messages. It was left on my conversation with Rose. I wanted to text something back, but what?

I let out a frustrated groan and place the duvet over my wet body. I felt my eyelids slowly falling then there was nothing.