twenty one

Rose.

"Leave me alone Harry!" I shout back at the angry man who was following me through his backyard.

"I said I was sorry!"

"You think a simple sorry is gonna make me forgive you?! You make me sick!"

"Baby!" He whines getting tired of my stubbornness.

"Just leave me alone already!"
I stop and turn to his pool. I walk to it and sit down on the edge, placing my feet in the cool water. I close my eyes and try my best to calm down and clear my mind.

"Why don't you just leave then?" My eyes shoot open and Harry was standing over me.
I look back down at my feet not wanting to answer because I didn't really want to leave.
"Are-"

"Yes Harry I'm going to leave." I sigh finally getting my toes out and leaving the poolside.

I go inside not knowing if he was following me or not. I go upstairs, pack all of my things then go back down to the living room to find Isabella.

"Leaving so soon?" Isabella asks after she finishes dusting the fireplace.

"We got into an argument." I say and start to fiddle with my keys in hand.

"I expected it."

"Yeah. Well I'll-"

"Wait."
I whip around and she rushes up to me looking scared.
"I hope you know that Harry is a dangerous man and I don't think you should be coming back here, he's been getting quite erratic lately."

"What do you mean?"

"He's been drinking much more than usual and he's become very violent. He goes around throwing things, breaking them in the process. He throws me around like im some toy and yells at me for the most tiniest mistake."

"Why don't you quit?"

"If I quit he might.."

"He might what?"
She gets closer to me and whispers in a tiny voice.

"Kill me."

"Rose! Leave!" The slam of the door gets our attention.
I roll my eyes and revert them back to Isabella.

"Stay safe. You have my number right?" I ask and she nods her head frantically.
"Alright bye."

---

"Break up with him." Scarlet gives me an angry glare before taking a spoon full of ice cream into her mouth.

"I don't know Scar."

"Are you serious? This has happened before Rose."

"I know, I know and I don't want it to happen again but I love him Scar." When I admitted my feelings for him she snorted and shook her head.

"I'm warning you Rose, I'm trying to help you."
Our heads snap to my phone that was ringing from inside my bag. I crawl to the end of the bed and dig through to find the noisy object.

"Hello?" I answer without checking the caller ID first.

"How the hell could you have lost the body?"

"Who is it?" Scar whispers but i quickly quiet her down. I go back to my spot and put it on speaker.

"I don't know alright." Harry growls to someone.
"All I know is that the enemy has him."

"Maybe he's still alive."

"No, he was dead."

"Are you sure about that?"

"Positive."

Scar and I look at each other like we had just seen a ghost. I lower the phone and hang up.

"Oh my god." We say in unison.

"Did, did he kill someone?" Scar asks with a hand over her mouth.
"It sounds like it." I reply to her.

"I knew it, I knew he wasn't a good guy."