twenty five

Harry.

I felt my body hit the harsh pavement.
A couple of men shouted some words that, I couldn't recall, before shutting the door and leaving me out on the streets.
I couldn't see anything, it was black, but I knew I was outside.
I was alone with a wound in my leg. I knew the blood was getting all over the concrete and on my clothes getting them soaked.

I felt my eyelids shut, I tried to keep them open but I wasn't able to, and I was out.

-

"Is he waking up?"

"It looks like it."

I woke up, still feeling the throbing pain in my leg, but I didn't know where I was. The blindfold was of my eyes but everything was a complete blur.
"Who are you?" I ask noticing there were two black figures before me.

"It's me Liam."

"Liam and who else?"
"Louis."
I tried sitting up but Liam quickly stopped me from doing so.
"Don't sit up, you got to stay down."

"Why?"

"It's um for your leg." He was hesitant but I didn't acknowledge it.
"How did you guys find me?"
I ask wondering how I got from the pavement into a car.
"We have a tracker in your phone."

"What?! Why didn't you guys tell me?"

"Because we knew how you would react if we did." Liam said and I suspected he had a cheeky smile on his face.
"Anyways when we have you all fixed up you can tell us what happened alright?"

"Okay."

-

Rose.

I couldn't see anything, it was black, but I knew I was inside.
"Rose." I heard a voice sing my name as footsteps got closer and closer to me. The blindfold lifted from my eyes, making them adjust to the sudden change. I gasped and held my breath when my eyes landed on the man.

"Here have some tea." He lowered himself to my level, which was on the wooden floor, and held a hot mug in his hand with tea that was almost filled to the brim.

"No I'm fine." I spoke in a hoarse voice making him grin, knowing I was lying.
"You're parched, have something."

"I don't take drinks from strangers."

"Ah you think I have a drug in this don't you? Well I don't, now take it." A brow was raised and his jaw clenched, telling me he was getting impatient.
"How do I know you're not lying?"

"You're just gonna have to drink and see." He tells me with a mischievous smirk before setting it down.
"Fine." I give up with a sigh as he untied my hands.

"Here." He handed the steaming hot tea to me and I took it. I didn't drink out of it yet, I held it and looked down at the drink that swayed back and forth.
It was now or never.
So I smashed it against the man's head making him hiss and curse.
"Rose!" I ran off but I had no clue where I was going. I didn't know where I was and I had no phone, so I headed upstairs to find one.
I kept on hearing him shout my name as I barged into his office and looked for a phone, luckily there was one.
I shut the door behind me and pulled a chair in front of it. I walked over to the desk and picked up the telephone. I punched in the only number that I had in mind.

"Who is this?"

"Scar it's me please help." I could barely get out the sentence clearly because of my shaking.

There was now banging on the door and I knew that chair wasn't gonna stand long.

"Wait hold on what's going on?" She seemed more attentive.

"There's this mad man and he's gonna hurt me. Please get help, tell someone just do something-"
The door opened.
I froze in place dropping the phone on the desk and met the eyes of a very enraged man.

"Please don't hurt me."

"Rose?" Scar was still on the line.
She was still able to hear my screams and cries as the man pulled me away and out of the room.

"Now that's not what good girls do is it Rose?!" He spat at me as he drags me along the carpet.
"No." I choked out as the salty tears escaped my eyes and slipped down my flushed cheeks.

"It looks like someone needs to be punished."

"Please, no."
He opened a door and pulled me in. He locked the door and turned on the lights, giving me view of the weapons he had around the room.

"Stop begging, you're never gonna get your way." He grunts and drops my ankles, leaving me on the floor.
"Get up!" I flinched and did as he said.

I gasped when his hand gripped my neck and squeezed hard causing me to not breath.

I started to see black and stars before I saw the light again. I was bent over, breathing hard trying to catch my breath.

"Now go and pick a weapon." I stood and turned only my head as my eyes scanned the room.
There were guns, knives, rope, whips, my god there was everything.

"Don't pick from over there. Those are not for precious little girls like you." He stroked my cheek and I backed away.
So I looked around and my eyes landed on something I haven't seen since I was a little girl.
Something my parents would always threaten me with when I got into serious trouble.

"T-that." I pointed a shaky figure and his head snaps in that direction.
"The paddle?" He says slowly before giving me a questioning look then having it turn into a devious grin.
My eyes went to the floor and made my tears fall into the carpet. I gulped and nodded gradually.

"Yes."