four

Rose.

"Fore!" I heard a man yelling in the background.
I sat in a golf cart in the garage, for the employees, just looking into space.

"Hey!" I heard to my left. It was James, my younger brother dressed in a green Polo Shirt with the clubs logo and khaki pants, the employee attire. I noticed he had what looked like a blunt in his hand and I frowned.
"I need this cart." He says as he taps the top of it.

"Why this one specifically?"

"Because it's my good luck cart." He gave me a cheeky smile.
"I get the girls in this car and older guys give me alcohol and drugs, this cart works wonders."

I rolled my eyes and finally stepped out of the cart and he got in.
"At least no smoking on job please." I say grabbing the drug from his hand and stepping on it.

"Sure sis." He only called me 'sis' when he's bothered by me.
He starts the engine and drives off to.

"Ew why did you pick the pants?" I look to see a disgusted Scarlet standing by the entrance of the garage.
I was wearing what every normal employee wore and she did too except she didn't have khaki pants she wore a plaid tennis skirt that she was currently pulling higher.

"Because I'm actually here to do my job and not flirt with the customers."

"You can't have fun while you work?" She says walking towards me. The walkie-talkie interrupts before I could answer.

"We need two drivers, we have a group this time." The guy spoke through the static of the walkie.

"Alright we'll be right there." I reply and look up to Scar.
"Let's go." I say, throwing her another key to a cart.

We make our way to the front of the club that had the most commotion. Since summer just started, I wasn't surprised.
I saw men get in the carts with their caddies, I saw their wives leave them to go down the to the tennis courts, and their kids left with the family nanny to go to the kids area of the club.

I smiled, Ah the nostalgia.
We get out and stand by our carts to meet our customers.

A group of six men walked out with another employee guiding them to us.
I notice a man standing out from the rest of them, he wore black pants, golf shoes, but a salmon color shirt while his friends were wearing more settled tones.

My eyes finally look to his face and my jaw drops.

"Rose, this is Mr. Styles." He smiles and holds out his hand.

"Hello Rose."

"Hello Mr. Styles." I take his hand in mine and shake it firmly.

"Rose will be your driver for the day." Ryan, the employee, tells him and he nods.
"Take good care of this one, your brother seems to messing up quite a bit lately." He comes up and whispers in my ear.

Oh I'll take good care of this one.
I say in my head and smirk.

Scarlet and I get the golf clubs and put them in the back of the cart as the men got in. Just to my luck Harry sat right next to me in the passengers seat.

"Hello, Rose." He says in a low voice and in the corner of my eye I can see him looking at me with his bright green eyes.

"Hello, Mr. Styles." I reply as we drive the cart down the trail towards the first hole.

"What did I tell you to call me?" He asks as he lays a hand on my thigh and squeezes it.

"H-harry." I stutter trying to focus driving as he touches me.

"Mm." He hums with satisfaction and I lose his touch.
I see his eyes fixed onto the course that went on for miles.

I had noticed that he had an arm full of tattoos while the other one only had very little. The hand that he laid on my thigh had a cross on it. That's my favorite.

We arrive at the first hole then Harry and his friends rushed put of the carts.

"Alright boys, are you ready to get your arse beat again?!" Harry says as he puts a hat on, covering his lovely hair.

"Whatever." A blonde says to him and gets ready to swing, it looked like they were on teams.

"Holy-" I jump when Scarlet's voice comes into ear shot.

"Scarlet don't scare me like that!"
I hit her as she sat beside me, looking at the older men.

"Sorry." She mumbles.
"Hey you know that blonde one?"

"Uh yeah?" She points to the one that talked to Harry.

"Well his name is Niall and he said he loved my skirt." She says and I can tell she has a big, bright smile on her face.

"Scar he just wants to get under that skirt."

"Whatever." She says knowing I was right. We lean back until they finish their little dispute and walk towards us.

"Next hole!" A brown haired, who was rather short compared to the others, shouted and they all got in so we could drive to the second hole.

"How have you been?" I hear Harry's voice in my ear again.

"I've been good, sweaty and tired, but still good." He chuckled at my answer and I ask him the same question.

"I've been very busy lately that's why we had to come here, to have a little break." I nod and turn my eyes back to the road. A cart from a far starts to drive at a terribly fast speed. There was hollering and I could clearly tell they seemed drunk.

"Oh my gosh." I groaned when I noticed my brother behind the wheel. Luckily he wasn't drunk but his customers were.

Scar and I pull over to the side, knowing they would knock into us if we didn't.
"Shit." I grabbed the walkie from my waist and talk into it. I breathed in then out before finally speaking.

"Code 123, code 123, golf cart 3 has some drunk customers and a high driver." I spoke into the device and then I hear a beep.

"James?" Ryan says knowing exactly who the trouble maker was.

"James." I sighed.

"Alright."
We end the conversation and I continue to drive after the cart zooms past us and towards the front.

"Who's James?" Harry asks.

"My stupid brother."

"You have a brother?" A voice from behind us chimes in.

"Yes." I say quietly, not wanting to talk about it anymore and stop at the second hole. All of the men get out except for Harry. I ignore him and lay my head on top of the steering wheel.

"Are you okay?" He asked and I can feel his hand creep onto my back.

"No." I give him an honest response.

"What's wrong?"
I pulled my head up and faced his his concerned expression.

"It's my brother, he's slowly turning into an addict."

"Of what?"

"Drugs."
Harry nods and looks away but then meets my eyes again.

"And I don't know what to do, there's not much I can do. My parents know about it but they don't seem to give a shit..pardon my language."
I say and he smiles with a dimple popping out.

"It's okay."
I feel his hand get lower and he scoots closer to me.

"I just have no clue what do to. He's only sixteen, he can do much more with his life." I say not realizing that my head was now laying on Harry's shoulder. All Harry does is hum and comforts me.

"Harry come on what are you waiting for?!"