ten

Harry.

I walk into my building tired than ever. I had some extra papers to write and I was not having it.

"Late night Mr. Styles?" My front desk assistant says as she slings her bag onto her shoulder.

"Yea." I answer and push the buttons on the elevator.

"Goodnight Barbara." I let out a yawn as i said her name.

"Goodnight Harry." She responds and leaves out the doors I just came through.
The elevator made a ding and the doors slide open. I walk in and press the number of my floor.

I close my eyes and think about my love.

"Harry stop!" Lisa shrieks as I tickle her feet.

"Not until you say I'm the best." I smirked at her and she kicked me in my lower region.

"You're so immature." She sat up in the bed and crossed her arms with a little pout on her lips.

"Says the one who wanted to play hide and seek." I crawl up to her, little by little.

"I just wanted to have some fun since you have been busy lately." She says as her eyes stay fixed on my lips.

"Come here."
Our lips meet and it felt blissful.
Little did we both know it would be our last kiss.

My eyes shoot open when I hear the doors slide. I walk out into the pitch black hall.

"Lights on." I command and the lights do as I say. I walk into the direction of my office and take out my key to unlock it. I walk in as i opened the door and turned on the lights.

I turn my head to look forward and I'm met with a horrifying picture.

"No." I whimpered when I saw Lisa's lifeless body hanging from the ceiling with a rope around her throat.

"Elizabeth, no." I throw my stuff to the side and grab a chair so I could try and get her down. When i came face to face with her pale complexion bursted out in tears.

"Lisa, no, no..." I cling on to her and let the tears slip down my face. I quickly get her head out of the rope and step down from the chair with her body in my hands. I go over to my desk and grab the phone to call someone.

"It's-It's my girlfriend, she's...."

I didn't want the words to come out, I didnt want this to be real.

"She's dead."
I sob into the phone and dropped it on the table.

This can't be, no please don't let it be.
I lay on the floor with her and hug onto her one more time.

"I love you, I love you, I love you.." I repeated in her ear hoping she would be somewhere listening to my cries.

I felt my whole world crashing down.
I couldn't breath, I couldn't stop making the tears fall down, I just couldn't live.

---

I sat up in bed in a heap of sweat.

Elizabeth

I said out into the dark room.

I miss you

I go over and turn on the light that was sat on top of my bedside table. I got up and slipped my slippers on and wrapped myself in a silk rob.

I head down the long steps of my house and head towards the kitchen. I flick on the lights and they come on one by one.
I walk over to a cabinet that was straight ahead.

"Harry, I hate when you drink so much."

Elizabeth's words repeated in my head when I came home one night drunk.

"I'm sorry for letting you down." I mumble as I open the wooden cabinet and grab a full wine bottle. I go to the next cabinet over and pick out a wine glass to pour the alcoholic drink in.

I take a sip and let the bitter drink slide down my throat. I keep on drinking the red liquid until it was almost gone. I closed the bottle and set it back on the shelf then threw the glass into the sink, it made a loud crash so I knew I had broken it.

I turn off the lights and drag myself up the stairs, but instead of walking to my room I went to my office. I slump down into the cushioned office chair and slide over to my drawer to find my journal.

Dear anybody,

I just woke up from a recurring nightmare, it was Lisa. As much as I want to mourn over her, I can't. It's been about a year since she departed from this earth but I need to move on.
It's hard, it's even harder when I had a future planned out for us.

I, must, move on.

I shut the journal and put it back in its place. I sit back and try to think about Rose. I don't want her to resemble Lisa, I want this to be a whole new beginning.

Rose.
Rose.

I go on and repeat her name in my head, trying to distract myself.

I felt myself getting carried away as I thought about her saying and moaning my name.
My hand goes straight to my lower region and I grasp myself, letting out a moan.

"Rose." I hiss as I start to move my hand up and down on my member.  The noises of my pleasure fills up the space around me. I thought about her sweet lips wrapped around me and her head bopping up and down.
I thought about her hands pumping me also.

"Shit." I groan as I feel myself on edge. I run my other hand through my hair as I pick up speed.
Then I let out one last moan when I finally climaxed.

I laid back in the chair, breathing heavily with my eyes closed.

I can't wait until you become mine baby girl.