eleven

Harry.

"Hi." My passenger closed the door and greeted me with a toothy smile.

"Hello." I lean into her and our lips meet half way to finally touch.

"Are you ready?" I ask after we separate and start the car.

"Yeah." She answers and we were on our way to the park, where we were about to have our first date.

---

We make it to the place that was filled with trees, flowers, bushes, and also animals like squirrels, ducks, and birds.

Rose picked a spot that was facing right at the pond. On the car ride here she had told me that she loves the little family of ducks so I knew this is where we would be sitting. 

I hand her a side of the red and white checkered blanket so we could lay it down gently on the grass.

We settled down and I set down a wooden basket in front of us. Rose reaches for it to open it and when she does, she gasps.

"How did you know I liked these?" She flashes a bag of her favorite candy at me and I saw a smile grow on her face.

"Oh it was just a wild guess." I winked at her before she goes back to digging into the basket.

We start to eat and I ask her about her likes.
So far I've learned that she loves, music, animals, sunrises and sunsets, and loving someone. I went on to ask more about her last like.

"Well I like the thought of being passionately loved by someone." She lifts her eyes up from the bag of candy to look at me then puts a piece in her mouth.

"What if I could make that a reality?"
I could tell her heart skipped a beat when the words fell out of my mouth.

"Would you?" She seemed afraid of rejection as she asked.

"I would love to." I give her a genuine smile with my two dimples clearly showing before I place a tender kiss on her lips.

She let out a cute little squeak when I kissed her making me chuckle.
"You're so cute."

"Well you're cuter." She says back and taps on my nose.

We clean everything up and lay back down. She snuggles up to me so could wrap my arm around her as we watched the sun set.
I was soon distracted by the flowing of her skirt from the small gust of wind.

She wore a plaid tennis skirt with a pink sweater that was tucked into it. Her hair was pushed back into a ponytail with a simple hair tie. She also wore pink canvas shoes that went on perfectly with the outfit.

The sun finally sets and we get up to walk towards my car, then my phone makes a sound. I grab it out of my pocket and read the bright screen, it was text message from an unknown number.

I slide to unlock and open the conversation. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the pictures or Rose and I sitting on the blanket, we were being watched.

We hop into my car and I zoom off.

Fuck
Fuck
Fuck

Was all that was going through my head while we were driving to my house.

We arrived at my place and we quickly walked.
As Rose was distracted by admiring my place, I went ahead and called for more security.

"Your home is amazing." She looks around at the design in awe.

"Well thank you so much."

"I have to go to my office and do some work okay, Isabella here will take care of you and call me if you need anything." She nods as Isabella walks towards us and directs Rose to the sitting room.

I run up the stairs and walked into my office that smelt like strong cologne.

"Jesus!" I jumped when I turned around and saw my boys standing there in a straight line in front of my desk.

"Why the hell are you guys here?!" I exclaim.

"Because we got the same messages Boss." Liam narrows his eyes and looks at me, he told me going out with Rose was a bad idea from the start.

"I told you it was a bad idea, I told you not to start a relationship. And what do you go and do? Start a relationship anyways."

"Just shut up alright, I've learned from my mistakes and I'm not going to let what happened to Lisa, happen to Rose."

"Harry for all we know they could be doing the same thing, making their team stronger." Louis chimes in.

"Well than we'll be stronger. Security will double, no triple and so will the spies, alright?"

They all look down to the floor and just nod.

"Good, then I guess this means war."