twenty four

Harry.

When I turned around, I expected to see Rose standing there waiting for her drink, but I was wrong.
I yelled for her into the hot air of the club but no one could possibly hear me over the booming music from the speakers.
I pushed through the crowd trying to get to the other side, thinking she had gone to the bathrooms.

"I bet you look gorgeous under that tight dress of yours." I slowly turn to my right not wanting to know if what I was hearing was right.
It was the enemy
"Please don't hurt me." It was Rose talking in such a frightened tone, like she had just witnessed something horrible and disturbing.

"Oh I won't do that to a pretty flower like you."
I growled and walk up behind him to tap his shoulder lightly. I would've beaten his arse but I'm already in enough trouble, I don't need anymore baggage.
He turns around with a sly smirk and hollow eyes that have always terrified me.
"Long time no see Harry." He spoke each word carefully.
"Leave her alone."

"And why should I do that?"

"Because she's mine."

"Oh so this is the boyfriend you were talking about. She said you could beat me to a pulp in a second. Now is that right Harry?"
I didn't answer with words, I answered with a fist to his jaw.
His dull eyes looked into mine before he stood up straight and cracked his neck from side to side.
"Is that all you got?"
I answered that with another fist, to his nose this time.
He breaths heavily with a some blood dripping out of his nose. He was hunched over with a finger catching some of the substance. He shoots a dark look my way before speaking.
"Get him boys." Two burly men emerge from the crowd around us and circle me. They grabbed my arms tightly, so tight their knuckles turn white.
"And I.." He takes Rose by the waist and pulls her back to press it against his front.
"..will take the girl."
We start to walk down a haunting hall with a light that would flicker from time to time.

I was now scared of what might happen next.

-

Rose.

I watched Harry get tied to an old wooden chair with ropes around his wrists and ankles.
We were in a room that only received light from the moon right outside. There was only a squeaky bed and a chair that Harry was currently in.
The two men walked out leaving us in an awkward silence.
"I'm surprised you didn't know Harry."

"Know want?!" He grunts with an evil eye.

"I own this club now, you blindly walked into a trap that I didn't set up." He laughed and I felt his cold hand graze my thigh, sending shivers down my back.

"Get your gritty hands off her!"
He does but then holds up my hand and lays a kiss on it.

"Baby doll, could you please lay down on the bed for me?"

"Please Rose don't listen to him."

"You can trust me, I'm a good guy." As he whispered, he winked and touched my arm softly making me flinch away. He noticed my actions and frowned a bit.
"You know what why don't we go to a better place, say my house?"

"Rose don't do it. Listen to me."

"There's nothing you can really do Harry." The man grabs what looked like a knife, out of one of his back pockets. He flicks it open and looks at it before holding it to Harry's neck.
"I could easily slit your throat and make you bleed out until you see black."

"You wouldn't do shit."

"Harry..." I make a peep and the men look back at me. I shake my head frantically and my eyes go big.
"Please don't hurt him."

"And why shouldn't I baby doll? He's the one you should be staying away from."

"Just leave her alone!" Harry pleaded but the man ignored him.
The man leans his forehead down to mine and speaks making the alcohol on his breath touch me.
"Let's go, yeah?" He holds up his hand, indicating for me to take it but I didn't.
"Baby doll? Come with me. I don't want this to take a turn for the worse."

"I-I don't want to go." Instead of looking at eyes I looked somewhere else.
He gripped my neck and pushed me against the wall but not too harsh.
"Boys!" He shouts while still looking into my eyes.

"Harry.."

"Rose.."

We both whimpered and looked into each others eyes as the men came in and handed a gun and rope over. We still locked eyes as the man tied my wrist then my ankles. He picks me up and slings me over his shoulder.

I heard my name getting called before a gun was fired and screams erupted from Harry.