Nominated

"Hey, i need you to go get
Aubrey. I need to take to him about his next song", i asked my assistant. I was the CEO of Cash Money. I was born in Korea. I moved here when i was about 27. I really don't know why i moved cause i was big in Korea. I wasn't no CEO of a music company. I was the one rapping for the company. That was along time ago. "Mama, Cheyenne said you wanted to take to me about my new song", Aubrey said walking in. We've known eachother for a long time and im pretty much his boss. He just calls me Mama. "Actually i wanted to talk about the BBMA. I just found out that you were nominated for 22 different spots", i said with a smile. I watched his smile grow bigger. I feel good about this year. He won one award last year. And nominated for everything else but one once. "You think im gonna win", i smiled. "Of course i do. Your an amazing rapper, an amazing person", i smiled. "Awe Mama, so whens the show", he asked and i looked down at the huge calander on my desk. "The 21st", i said. "Thanks Mama", he said and he went back to the studio. "Chy can you get Nicki for me now", i asked and smiled. She walked out and not even 5 minutes later nicki walks in. "Hey baby girl so i wanted to talk to you about the BBMA's", she looked at me. "I was nominated", she questioned. "Yes, but your also gonna proform", her eyes widend. "Really", i nodded. "With who", she asked. "Dwayne, and Jason", she smiled. "What are we gonna sing" she asked. "No Frauds, and Light my body up, and with jason swalla", i said and she smiled even bigger. "Thanks BB", she smiled and i smiled. She went back to do what she was doing and now i was sitting there.