Dazai Osamu: Night

A jazzy breeze tunes late at night, heavy clumps of blanket draped around two bodies that entwined with each other. Hands were cold but held one another, dependant for a radiating warmth.

"You can sleep if you want to," Dazai's hushed voice luls the young lady beside him, his fingers tangling through her hair, "You used to tell me that if I didn't sleep enough I would get wrinkles..."

"Mmm..." (Y/n) gives a small mumble of relief as she inches closer towards Dazai, "Okay... Do you think you can stay a little bit longer tomorrow then?"

"I can't say that's for sure..." Dazai teases, his hand now stroking his partner's jittery spine, "But you also used to tell me to go to work early..."

The man emits a deep chuckle that (Y/n) could feel rumbling from his chest, her ears and cheeks pressed against it. Her hand laid atop of his shoulder before she sighs contently, feeling hus lips ghost a kiss on her cheeks, "Dazai-kun..."

The warmth was everywhere all at once, his lips gingerly pecking her nape as he threads his fingers through the (h/c) strands of hair. He takes a gulp of hair and sucking the skin he was worshipping not so long ago. With each fervently described action his lips take, (Y/n)'s lips would part and leave out a gasp or sigh.

Dazai stops when he hears deep breaths from (Y/n) - he inspects her face. Lit by the moonlight, her eyelids heavy and cheeks flushed red, "Good night my dearest."

_FIN_

Author's note: Hi! I updated!!! (Yay!)
A crowd of Dazai fangirls are going to hoard around this one tho //shot

If you liked this chapter please vote, comment or share!!! Constructive criticism is appreciated but keep the comments down there moderated! ♡