Doppo Kunikida: Afternoon

The sun was blazing in the ironic sky- strange as it was because (Y/n) had thought that wearing sweaters was a good idea (apparently the weather man had falsely predicted the weather).

"Well no worries," she mumbled to herself as she rolled up her sleeves, "I can still get my lunch, it'll only be a while..."

And so (Y/n) set out on her journey- away from the Agency's office and into the streets of Yokohama.

The streets were brimming with enthusiasm, laughter filled the place and the crowd synchronized in a melodious song of chatters. Yet at the same time the hot weather of the afternoon made the area dense and compact- and after awhile (Y/n) began to notice this.

"A pork bun for you young lady?" An old woman working at a food stand offered sweetly, "You look a little exhausted there, come on eat something!"

Huffing like a dragon, (Y/n) quickly wiped the beads of sweat that formed on her cheeks before taking the pork bun and paying for it.

But it wasn't long before the heat began to overwhelm her- and as she took a bite of the bun, her mind hazed like a fog and her eyes drooping heavily.

"(L/n)-san!" A familiar voice spoke out in the density of the crowd.

Then she awoke to the airconditioning of a room- a cold pack of ice pressed against her forehead as she looked around the room steadily. Strange- it was Doctor Yosano's office.

"(L/n)-san! How are you feeling!? How foolish of you to wear such clothing!" Kunikida's voice soon scolded the living lights out of her, "This sweater was definitely not an ideal thing to wear today!"

"Hmmm~ Blame the weather man yesterday," (Y/n) moaned as she rolled on her side- and soon she realized her sweater was gone.

"U-Um, I asked Yosano-san to get some of her own spare clothes for you," Kunikida quickly mentioned before handing back her sweater in hastle, "M-Make sure you wear something appropriate next time on our date!"

"Date?"

_FIN_

Author's note: I FINALLY WROTE SOMETHING THAT IS NOT ANGST OR IDK DRAMATIC. XD

Hahaha cliffhanger- imagination shall rest within uuu~

If you liked this chapter please vote, comment or share~ Constructive criticism is appreciated but please keep the comments down there moderated ;)