Fukuzawa Yukichi: Morning

"Anata (honey)? Wake up... It's six in the morning..."

It was the calming tone that made the director fell deeper into sleep; the voice was kind, not reaching more than ten decibels, maybe even softer. Perhaps it was the genuineness that made him lazy; or perhaps it was just him not hearing her soft whispers.

"Mmm..." he groaned, already pitying his wife's hands.

Fukuzawa was like a big log in the morning, know that it was easy to let him fall asleep. Yet it was like dragging a large log out of a river with fast currents and refreshing memories.

"How can the director be such a lazy bum in the morning?" His wife chuckled softly, slithering her arms around his broad shoulder, "Come on... You can't let your poor wife carry you like this..."

Sighing deeply, Fukuzawa found the strength to stand from the bed and made his way to the bathroom shortly.

"(Y/n) would you fetch me a fresh and clean haori," he called out from the bathroom rather drowsily, splashing the cold water on to his slightly wrinkled face.

"Sure~"

(Y/N) was back in no time, she stood at the doorway of the bathroom; her elegant (f/c) kimono draped around her body fittingly as her soothing hands held his rather heavy haori. She smiled at him sweetly, before handing it to him.

"Thank you..."

Slipping on his haori, Fukuzawa made his way towards his wife, gently pressing a kiss on her cheek before drinking the prepared tea on the table, "You're always ready in the morning, how do you do that?"

"Well it's something you get used to when your husband is getting old, no?"

"Hm... Would you so kindly fetch me the newspaper in return of a small gift?"

His usual face of discipline wore off as he gazed at (Y/n)'s sincere nod.

"I hope it's one hell of a good gift."

_ FIN _

Author's note: Just because I'm bored :/ I enjoyed this actually XD Fukuzawa-taichou needs more love too (?) Wait everyone loves him anyways XD

Hope you enjoyed this~ Please vote, comment or share or do whatever you want x"D Constructive criticism is highly appreciated but please keep the comments down there moderated ;)