Nakahara Chuuya: For Darkness of Sorrow [R]

In the middle of a cold large room, sat a girl patient and alerted. Her skin was cold and smooth just like the surface of the mirror, her (h/c) hair dulling the darkness and her feather-like breaths echoing.

The cold large room that she sat in was dark, it was very dark.

She often laughed when she heard jokes of her friends. She called them Soukoku, for they always visited her in the darkness and for one of them she loved to listen to.

"(Y/n)?" In the darkness of the room she heard him, "It's Chuuya, I've come to visit you."

(Y/n) responded with a smile, she did not know where to look so straight ahead she stared with a dull complexity in her (e/c) eyes. Her cold hands holding a fresh bouquet of roses as dews formed atop of it.

Soon enough she felt leather material slide down her arms, it was very warm; she also felt the close breaths of her friend. He was wrenching, she could hear his breath hitching and his throat tightening sorely- he was crying.

"I cannot see... I cannot move..." she spoke softly, her pure but red tainted blouse ruffled slightly, "What does it look like outside?"

"It's a very bright day today actually," the man's hoarse voice arose violently between tears, "You look even more beautiful today because your lips are red like the wine I drank last night..."

"When can I exit this dark room?" She shortly pouted, her hands suddenly dropping her rose before she reached out for Chuuya's warm, gloved hands, "It's so dark and cold, why can't I come out?"

"I don't know..." he only whispered, "I don't know..." he repeated.

But even his hypocritical words were cut off as he dove into the darkness of her world, his lips pressing against hers as he held her body tight in his arms, never letting go of that precious body.

'The world is so beautiful outside... but you're just locked in the darkness of sorrow...'

_ FIN _

Author's note: Ummm~ Requested by @Akaashi_22 ~~~ I hope you liked this, I've left it really vague that the reader is blind (because I don't really want to say it directly //shot)

If you liked this chapter please vote, comment or share~ ^ v ^ Constructive criticism is appreciated but keep the comments down there moderated please~ - * -