Nakajima Atsushi: Night

Not far from Yokohama lies a lake beyond the size of the city - stretching for miles only for it to be conquered by a bridge that connected it to another piece of land.

At day, the waters of the lake was an attraction of bustling boats, merchandise from outside being traded in and out. At times there were tour boats or perhaps some people swimming at the shores of the river. At night, however, it was murky and challenging. The night moon strikes the waters with such a glare, illuminating it's mysteriousness as mist glazed over it.

With strength and violent in it's currents as equated with it's hypothermic waters - (Y/n) had only but one choice to swim through it despite the flying bullets after her. Atsushi had cheered her on, not acknowledging the water's monstrosity. Though when (Y/n)'s head had not appeared from the river, his face grew pale and as the moon glinted, he had turned into a beast before diving straight into the waters.

Bless Atsushi for his inanimate and animal-like strength, when he had found (Y/n)'s blue face drowned into the depths he swam for her. His jaw contracted and he had caught the edges of her blouse before pulling her back up to the surface.

The night was perhaps cold, but Atsushi glowed with impatience and disappointment. He leans in to give (Y/n) the breathing procedures, praying she would wake up. Not long after, she coughs in pain and vomits the water all over the grass before sobbing as she realizes where she was.

"Stay with me Atsushi," she cries silently and miserably, wrapping her arms around his neck, "That was horrible..."

"I'll stay with you in this night forever, (Y/n)-san..." Atsushi reassures, his arms embracing her into a warmth.

_FIN_

Author's note: Yo! New rotation of themes! (yas!!!! I hear someone say?)

I kinda just got into Hamilton (lmao. This. Tho.) And i may or may not have written a fanfic of Lafayette (becauce dude. FRENCH PEOPLE.) //just dm me because I don't rlly wanna post it online ;_; (i have it in a doc)

If you liked this chapter please comment, vote or share! Constructive criticism is appreciated but keep the comments moderated!