Nakahara Chuuya: Afternoon

"Chuuya it's too hot for a wine party gosh," (Y/n) groaned as she flapped her hands towards her neck, even more when she pulled her gloves off and began fanning herself with it.

Chuuya could only chuckle, his sky painted eyes wandering around her brightly colored dress. Her (h/c) strands of hair began to soak in sweat and finding itself stuck on her neck like a nuisance.

"You're quite strange," Chuuya could only answer as he wore his fedora elegantly, "I thought I heard someone last night whining about me not introducing you to my colleagues?"

Living inside a sheen of darkness for quite a long time quickly grew on (Y/n) and the coldness that wafted in the atmosphere was soon something she enjoyed (even if it was really unhealthy for her).

She hadn't expected the afternoon party to be in a pool, somewhere so exposed and sweat-filled; it disgusted her to have to wear something so exposed so it wouldn't bother her skin to be in the warmth of crowds.

(Y/n) wiped her sweat with her forehand as she took a sip of the (favourite juice) that was the onl source of cooling pad she had. Huffing and pouting as her hair began to gather together as a result of the sweat that formed on her skin.

"Will you stop making that expression now?" Chuuya glared as his gloved hand brushed back her damp (h/c) strands of hair back, "Or I'll make you have another reason to give me that face tonight."

Nonetheless, (Y/n) decided to stay in the shade for the rest of the party, keeping on her most composed face.

_ FIN _

Author's note: fewh. --" rite so things on agenda and stuff, I will update less regularly since this is Term2 and I need to get my shit up and ready ;)

I hope you guys understand ;_; If you are familiar with IB School programs - grade 10 is a crucial year since we have to mantain our grades for us to enter diploma program TwT

If you liked this chapter please comment, vote or share~♡ Constructive criticism is highly appreciated and keep comments moderated and clean~ ;)