F. Scott Fitzgerald: Afternoon

"Good Afternoon Madame Zelda," (Y/n)'s chirping voice rings out through the hallways as she pours tea into the madame's porcelain cup, "Please make your way to dining room soon, Master Fitzgerald is waiting for you."

"Thank you Miss (Y/n)," the eyes were tired and traumatized, but still the dullness wrapped up in the buzzling noises of life, "You make really good tea, Miss (Y/n) - I'm glad my husband decided to hire you."

The young servant only bows in honour, a hand placed on her own chest as sign of the compliment's thanks, "It is my pleasure to serve both you and Master Fitzgerald to the best of my capibilities."

The empty smile in her madame's fast would only hold fast as she enters the dining room.

Meanwhilst, (Y/n) retreats to the kitchen, where a bubbling pot of soup awaits for her. She chops up the remaining carrots and vegetables, crushing the thymes and making delightful aroma of the kitchen. She was determined to always make her masters happy - even the maids mused as she cooked.

"(Y/n)~ Having such a sweet lady butler like you really helps," one the maids marvelled as she bakes bread, "We could really use a hand in the kitchen."

Another one then pipes, "Master Fitzgerald had always praised your cooking skills - especially that soup. He'd be delighted to have it for lunch as a warm refreshment."

(Y/n) could only smile, the most sincere look she could ever give - "I live to serve the Fitzgerald after all miss."

_FIN_

Author's note: loyal butler reader chan. :")

If you like this chapter please vote, comment or share~ Constructive criticism is highly appreciated but keep the comments down there moderated~♡