Nakahara Chuuya and Nakajima Atsushi: Childish War (AU) [R]

Once upon a time, yes a very long time ago, lived a family noble and old, who's children were very close...

And on... and on... it goes...

Throned as the princess of her own country, it was (Y/n)'s duty to marry a man and start a life with him. Yet the only objection to this is that her step-brother Atsushi has offered her his hand, meanwhile a noble, Nakahara Chuuya, has too offered his hand.

"I have the right to have her hand," Chuuya declared proudly like a little boy, "For I am noble, pure and bold; not a man of mixed and dirty blood like you are!!!"

"T-That's not true!" Atsushi countered, his face obviously dejected; yet he still clamped down on (Y/n)'s hand, "I-I've known her for years...! Y-You just want to marry her so that your family won't look down on you!!!"

"Liar!"

"A-Am not!"

(Y/n) rolled her eyes, obviously feeling like the side-sheep as a wolf and a tiger bickered for their "food". It felt like an auction, a suffocation of air, she did love both of them; she just wished that they'd sort it out like proper men.

"(Y/n)!!!" Chuuya then yelled, taking her hand, caressing it gently as he handed her a fine, dark rose, "If you take my hand I shall make you the happiest girl alive and we will walk in the Gardens of Eden everyday!"

This was soon followed by Atsushi, who kneeled before her, becoming a stuttering mess, "I-If!!! I-If you choose me! I'll make sure to protect you from any harm!!! I-I'll stay loyal to your forever!"

But oh my, who shall she pick?

_ THE REST IS UP TO YOU _

Author's note: Hey! Requested by... @konnaze ~~~! Thank yew for requesting ~ I hope this fits your expectations O w O

//RUUUN

That song btw... IS AWESOME. If you follow me on Smule Sing or something; you might find me singing a cover of that song with someone //shot

That's all for now young'uns---

If you liked this chapter please vote, comment or share~ Constructive criticism is appreciated however do keep the comments down there moderated~! ;)