Tanizaki Jun'ichiro: Afternoon

The snow was clouding under the afternoon sun; a winter afternoon that was a memorable scene to be watched from a window.

Today Tanizaki expected- his wounds being kissed by the chill of the winter wind, the snow ebbing on his skin to give him a frostbite; to his surprise it wasn't so.

Beneath the afternoon sun, above the pillows of snow that blanketed the streets; he stood there dazed as his lips pressed against hers. Snow gathered on the tips of his hair and melted down on to his shoulders.

Her breathtaking eyes blinded him, her strong scent of vanilla that lingered as the winds blew her hair like a wind chime. She was a beauty in the middle of a winter afternoon.

They pulled away after the breeze tensed and began to chill their cheeks.

"(L/n)-san I-!" Tanizaki began, his hands gripping onto her sleeves eagerly; his cheeks were red from the kisses of cold and his affection, "I would like to take you out for lunch!"

She laughed, her arms rounding around his neck and pulling him into a hug, "I would like that very much..."

_ FIN _

Author's note: sheez this is so late. :")
I hope you guys enjoy your christmas~ Happy belated Christmas and enjoy the winter holidays~ ♡

If you liked this chapter please comment, vote or share~ Constructive criticism is appreciated but please keep the comments down there moderated~ ;)