Doppo Kunikida: Morning

(Y/n)'s routine was rather unvaried everyday, the morning was the usual.

Mornings would be usually peaceful for her, she would be awakened by the tweets of the morning birds. Then she would get out of bed, open the curtains to let the sunlight bathe the small apartment she lived in, if it wasn't sunny, it would be the greeting of rain droplets in the morning. She would then proceed to take a warm shower, usually humming her favourite songs as she washes her (h/l), (h/c) hair with care.

If she was lucky, she would be able to eat left over pizza for breakfast. But if she wasn't, she would usually at Doctor Yosano's "healthy diet" refrigerator food. It's not that (Y/n) disliked it, but for a woman with a fragile body, there were times when she just wanted a small bite of pizza.

Up until here would where things may vary a little, but yet would still come up again in the later future, making (Y/n)'s days a varied pattern.

Vary 1: She would meet the old lady selling steamed buns.

Vary 2: She would be greeted by her ex with a morning call.

Vary 3: The kids next door would come and ask her to play with them for a while.

However let's take in account that today didn't seem like a repeated day to her. The morning today was rainy, (Y/n) was once again greeted by the soft pattering of the rain droplets. She ate rice with miso soup for breakfast and drank some cold can of coffee; she then set out with her umbrella in hand to see someone awaiting at the steps of her door.

"Kunikida-san, good morning," (Y/n) said with an perpetually polite tone, "What brings you here?"

"It's your ex-boyfriend," the man started as he fixed his glasses, "He's been causing trouble lately, such as gerry-meandering around in his business, getting involved with the mafia, bribing the upper echelons of the company he works in..."

"That's why I broke up with him."

The clear cut respond rather surprised Kunikida, but (Y/n) knew why he would come all the way here to tell her. Kunikida was in love with her.

(Y/n) heard from Osamu all about his "ideals" and how everything he has desired for a woman was all written in his small handbook of his, but she hadn't expected Kunikida to have indirectly told her one day that he was interested in her. At first she thought surely there was some mistake, (Y/n) was not a healthy woman to begin with, much less did she look like one.

"You know you can't do this," Kunikida warned as he held you back by the wrist, "Come to the Armed Detective Agency, working there is not going to do you any good. You'll get involved with the mafia or worst, your ex may be trying to manipulate you."

Thinking for a while, (Y/n) thought that this was the best way to go, she knew from the start all about the things Kunikida were telling her. She didn't need any reminding, she was planning to quit her job anyways, "Yes I know Kunikida-san, it's a coincidence wasn't it? I was going to file resign papers from the company~"

Loosening his grip on you, Kunikida sighed in relief, "W-Well... That's good. That's good."

"Other than that, shouldn't you be escorting me there like a good boyfriend should?"

Choke.

"W-What are you talking about (L/n)-san!? How can you say something so absurd!?"

"Oh come on, I know you want to call me '(Y/n)' and you came here to warn me about him so that you could also have a chance to ask me out."

"I-It's all Dazai's plan!"

"Hahaha alright~"

_FIN_

Author's message/note: LELZZZZZ So yeah this happened *pedo face* //slapped I've been reading the Bungou Stray Dogs manga for around a year and a half now, and also I would really like to know what characters you guys like~ Please comment down bellow~

I have 4 baes //slapped If you can guess them, you get a shoutout for one of your stories :)

So please vote, comment or share~ Constructive criticism is appreciated but keep the comments moderated down there please~ ;)