Winter 2k16: Dazai Osamu

"Nii-chan! Nii-chan!"

She screamed out his name, her numb hands burried in the snow pile underneath her, "I think I found a snow worm!!!"

Wrapping his scarf tighter around himself, Dazai walked towards his little sister; footsteps crunching like the sound of biscuits. He watched, with his golden orbs burning with affection.

"Did you now my dear imouto?" He teased before crouching next to her, his arms wrapping around her small figure, before plucking her away from the snow like a delicate flower, "You'll get your hands cold, don't stick your hand in there my dear imouto~"

She stared, intensely at her brother before her cold fingers pinched his cheeks, "Gyahaha~ Nii-chan ish a chwubby shnowman nowww!"

"Hahaha~ Your hands are cold~! Put your gloves back on now or I'll give you a tickle!" Dazai threatened in a teasing manner as he slipped gloves on to her hands.

"Nii-chan, nii-chan~" she called out once again before snuggling into his furry coat, "What was mama and papa like?"

Every breath he took stinged his lungs, eyes strained and pained; of course. She grew up never knowing her parents, he was the only one she had all along.

"Well they were cool people!" Dazai decided to chirp at the bitter atmosphere; at this the younger sister's orbs glowed with pride, "And they were cool people with super powers!"

"That's so cool!!! Like us~!"

Sharing eskimo kisses beneath the sky smoking with snow, their beaten cheeks pressed together, it was almost time to end this play. A light, guided their path in the evening...

"Are you ready..?"

"Yeah..."

_ FIN _

Author's note: me still feeling the christmas vibe goin on x"D

So an explanation to this err... special one shot?
Basically Dazai and his little sister died on this one wintry day together, before they depart to the afterlife they have some time to feel human again (lol no longer human). The conversation about the parents was intended so that the little sister would know how to greet the parents she never met (since they died before she could even remember them).

Cope with me here, this is a pretty deep topic sorry for that :")

If you liked this chapter please comment, vote or share~ have a happy winter holiday ♡ keep the comments down there moderated~ ;)