Akutagawa Ryuunosuke: Afternoon

An unexpected cough resounded, liquid that splash and spluttered, its effect restrained by a simple palm.

"Medicine..." the voice gasped in agony, "Give me my medicine..."

That afternoon, Akutagawa discovered the ghastly disease of his long time comrade. He was in charge of her wellbeing but had not expected a sickness to flourish inside of her.

"You are an absolute imbecile! A weak being! Stand up and fight it!"

That afternoon, under the incandescence of the sun, Akutagawa yelled at her. Ignorantly he pulls and pushes her, encouraging her will to stand up and fight against a disease that only made her weaker day by day.

"... (Y/n)?"

That afternoon, his eyes were solemn and dry. Horrified as he palmed his mouth in guilt, she was still and rid of life. Her eyes were hazed and blank, the blood trickled out of her lips and her (h/c) hair dyed with the blood that equally bleeded out from her ears.

"No...no...no..."

That afternoon, Akutagawa fell on his knees, his arms finally embracing instead of killing. His yells meaning affection instead of brutality, eyes forming a waterfall on his face.

"WEAK. YOU ARE WEAK! WAKE UP AND COME BACK TO ME!"

The feelings were like bullets that were shot and pushed harshly into his chest; yes he was alive. He knows that. But not alive to see her life slip away from his eyes.

_ FIN _

Author's note: okay tada~ sorry this took so long lmao xD I'm currently working on something NSFW requested by someone - i notice u there just wait xD

I think updates will be a little bit slower since school has started again ;_;

So if you liked this chapter please comment, vote or share~ Constructive criticism is appreciated but please keep the comments down there moderated ;)