Nakajima Atsushi: Untamed [R]

Request from: @konnaze

Peeking out from your little tree, a home so dear to her, she wonders about the were-tiger that stood before her.

He introduce himself as Nakajima Atsushi; she could not really see the colors that defined him properly, after all she was "color blind".

The were-tiger, tamed under the sun and moonlight, approached (Y/n) with cautiousness, "I-I'm not a harm! I-I swear!"

(Y/n) wasn't frightened of him one bit though, it was herself that she was frightened of. She was usually aware of what she'd become once she has used her ability- (favourite book).

The people called her "ymbrine"; human beings that had the ability to shape-shift into birds, they say it was untamable.

"I can help you," Atsushi coaxed gently, stepping closer to the tree, "I can help tame your powers...!"

"How will you do so?" (Y/n) questioned in a sing-song voice, "No one can tame me... not even the people of my village..."

Yet the leaves scuttled away like mice, like Atsushi himself has tamed the nature, "But I was once like you, y-you don't have to be afraid, you can come with me and I'll tame you!"

"Is that so?" (y/n) asked softly, flickering her (e/c) orbs that reflected the calmness of a river, "Will you protect forever? Tame me and be my friend?"

"I c-can't promise everything... B-But I'll help you... I swear it on my life."

"Seems convincing enough..."

The ymbrine stood up from the large root of the tree, her feathery dress, alike to a peregrine's feather fluttered in the wind. Her (h/c) strands of hair fluttering, taking shape of feathers as a bright light flurried around her form; she took form of a (favorite bird).

Not hesitating another second, she spread her wings majestically and followed the were-tiger, where she would be tamed and be protected like others.

_ FIN _

Author's note: Okay I d k Hahahaha XD this was inspired by Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children, and if you're confused about the color blind part---

it's basically like cuz birds can see magnetic field and ultraviolet light or some shiz like that I forgot... I just remember they see colors differently from us~ I wouldn't know what colors they see since I ain't a bird XD

I was listening to this as I was writing tho---

Mmm yeah that sexy voices XD

So if you liked this please vote, comment or share x"D Constructive criticism is appreciated but please keep the comments down there moderated~ ;)