39

yoongi and seulgi's wedding was indeed splendid. it was one of the greatest things i had the privilege to witness.

i could still remember how yoongi barked and yelled to go faster in hopes of arriving on time on his wedding day. it was fun seeing him so worked up and stressed just to make that day special for both him and his family.

but a few months prior that day, we found ourselves once again caught in a rush. but this time it was me barking and yelling for everybody to hurry the fuck up.

no, it is not my wedding. because as sad as it seems, jimin never said yes. well he never said no either. he just said....nothing. he became silent and kind hang up on me. and since then, i never brought up the topic marriage ever again, afraid that he might say no he next time i ask.

"where is your graduation cap?" seokjin frustratedly yelled. he seemed much stressed than i am. "jungkook, where the hell did you put it?" he wails, growing anxious by the second.

"hoseok hyung already has it, now c'mon, hyung!" i yelled, frustrated and panicking. we only have twenty minutes to get to school on time, where the graduation ceremony will be held.

my classmates have been flooding my inbox non-stop, texting me that in any moment the ceremony will be starting. i feel too pressured right now, grabbing seokjin's wrists and literally pulled him downstairs and into the van where everybody's already sitting.

"c'mon, let's go go go!" seulgi barked as soon as we settled inside. and namjoon didn't even need to be told twice as he sped off the driveway.

"– how much time do we have?" taehyung asks, his voice panicked and frustrated just as everybody is. became we kinda had a little celebration last night, which then turned into a disaster as everybody became drunk dead, resulting for all of us to wake up late this morning.

"sixteen minutes!" hoseok responded, earning curses from all of us. it takes thirty minutes to reach the school from our house.

"leave it all to me," namjoon smirks, before turning the gear in full speed. and in no time, we made it halfway to the school— and by halfway i meant, we almost made it if it weren't for the cops pulling us over for over speeding.

"damn it, namjoon!" seokjin, yelled. "now we only have five minutes!"

"i'm sorry!" namjoon frustratedly yelled back, his eyes glossy like he's close to tears.

everybody started cursing, including me. i couldn't be late to my graduation. i still have to give mu valedictorian speech. i just can't be late, moreover be held back for over speeding.

yoongi was passed out in the back, along with jooheon who's adorably napping on his chest. seulgi seemed just as stressed as everybody, and both taehyung and namjoon was so close to tears whilst hoseok tries to soothe his boyfriend.

"good morning, folks." the police officer greeted. "it appears you've went over the given speed limit–"

"we're late, officer. we're sorry! it's just that my brother's graduating and we kind need to be there exactly on time!" seokjin wailed, "please officer, we're sorry. we'll pay our fine, so can you please let us go for now?"

"graduation, eh?" the officer raised a brow. then his gaze landed on me, his face brightening with understanding as he smiles. "oh, congratulations, then. you may go but that doesn't mean you're off the hook, i'll get your plate number and i expect you to pay the fine later this day, alright?"

"— thank you officer." hoseok smiled.

"alright, off you go, and hurry!" he says.