06.

jungkook;

I felt relieved as the large amount of smoke finally blew out of my mouth, holding the device in my hand as I added another drop of strawberry flavor juice inside it before once again putting it in my mouth and puffed it like how a cigarette should work.

I was welcomed to lots of vices when I was merely fourteen. My father was a hardcore drinker and would often come home drunk, and sometimes I'd find him passed out on the floor or in other days, in front of the front door. I learned how to use a cigarette when I came across a group of people, befriended then, and soon I found myself also buying a pack of cigarette to relieve my mind.

When Jimin caught me puffing one, he literally sent a strong punch to my jaw. I could still remember the anger in his eyes that day, harshly grabbing the pack from my grasp and burning them all. I remembered how I cried that time, only to stop when he told me that cigarettes would never do me any good and would only just cause me nothing but death. I was honestly happy when I heard I could die from too much cigarette, finally I'd get out of that shit I call home. But when tears cascaded from his eyes, I literally lost it. "But I don't want you to die!" His exact words. "Don't you know how much I'm gonna miss you if your really do?! Do you even care if I would?!"

The next day, he bought me this white vape I'm now currently holding, telling me if I'm gonna smoke, might as well smoke the healthy stuff. So I've been using this since then, always keeping it inside my bag in case that I randomly feel stressed. I honestly have stopped smoking a month after Jimin gave me this device, but I still kept it inside my bag because Jimin gave me this— my Jimin hyung gave me this. I stopped drinking as well and promised him to never do. But I broke all of those promises when the news broke out that Park Jimin was lost, although I know quite well that he ran away, considering all of his belongings were gone.

Three months after Jimin's disappearance, I found myself using my vape as often as I could, sneaking alcohol drinks in my room in the middle of the night and even waking up from the ground just like my father.

I just find it hypocritical, having Jimin scolding me for wanting to die, telling me how I'm such an insensitive asshole for not caring about his feelings. Then here I am now, in pain of a broken heart all because he left— not minding how lost and how much I would feel like shit.

Park Jimin, you're a hypocrite.

The heavy smoke escaped my mouth, tears welling from my eyes as I leaned my back on the wall, eyes trained on the many sky above, searching for the largest of all and crying more as my eyes finally locked with it. I brought the device in between my lips and inhaled the smoke before letting yet another smoke out.

The night was silent, only having the ocean waves to fill my ears. Everybody was pretty much passed out on their beds, tired from the eight hour roadtrip we've had to get here (Namjoon's family vacation house). But no matter how much I tried, I could never drift off to sleep as my mind would always wander to my fruit haired hyung.

"You can't sleep, huh?" I heard a raspy voice said, snapping me out of my thoughts as I turned to see the pale gray haired boy, leaning by the wall as well, his hands crossed against his chest as he stared at the stars above.

I just remained silent and gazed back at the many constellations above. Seokjin's freinds and I aren't entirely close because I'm still in my last year of high school and they're all pretty much have graduated college, also the fact that seokjin never lets his friends hang out in the house because our parents might embarass him and by embarass, I mean scold him in front of his friends.

Yeah, my parents are shameless, vERY.

"I know the kid by the way." Yoongi once again spoke, making my brows furrow as I tore my gaze away from the sky and to him. I was confused and was about to ask him when he beat me to it. "Park Jimin." he said, this time looking at me.

"He's in three of my classes back then, he was a loner." Yoongi started. "He refused to talk to anybody, his face void of emotions and often have bruises all over his body, besides his face— i know because I've seen him change his shirt once, and don't be mislead, it was our PE." I couldn't help but look down.

I was aware of Mr. Park for constantly beating his son, I tried convincing Jimin to report his father but he declined, telling me it was nothing and it didn't hurt much. But I highly doubt it. I just find it odd since Mr. Park used to baby Jimin back then when we were still kids, he would always spoil his son, so what happened to that?

"He was being abused by his own father," I blurted out.

Yoongi looked at me like he already expected it. I may not know Yoongi very well but as far as I know, he's a close second to namjoon when it comes to intelligence. He picks things up so easily and had always been wise— as to what Jin hyung have told me. So it really didn't surprise me to find him relaxed upon hearing those words from me, instead he sighed and grabbed the vape in my hand. "You smoke?" He asked, popping it in between his mouth and puffed it the same way I did, a latge amount of smoke escaping his mouth.

Yoongi continued on after that, "He was pretty famous to be honest. Many girls were swept off their feets whenever Jimin would pass by which I envied him so bad. I was never close with him but he had made taehyung cry once for telling him he didn't need any friend other than one. He was always alone and very rude, yet many adored him still, because I must say, that kid was pretty talented. He knows how to dance, sing and he's smart. Taehyung badky wanted to befriend him but Jimin just flipped him off and claimed he has only one friend and he didn't need more. I honestly used to doubt his words, knowing he's a loner and all. But that's when I met you, I didn't know you were the friend he was talking about." he said, blowing another smoke in the air.

"But I guess I'm not that special, right?" I laughed bitterly. "Because he still left me, just like how he pushed taehyung away. He made me cry as well and have hurt my feelings."

"I doubt it." Yoongi said. "Out of everyone, you were the only one who managed to get through the walls. The only one worthy to be called as his friend, that must mean something."

"What?" I asked, grabbing the device from him and smoked.

"Only Jimin can tell." He said. "But whatever it was, I'm sure it was one hella good reason. The fact that you made him stay for many years does prove that your weren't just anybody to him."

"But he left," I muttered.

"For a reason," he retorted. "What did his letter say anyway? Seokjin said he left a letter for you."

"Just a bunch of bullshits." I gritted. "I'll come back when you call me, is what it said, now what the hell was that?! I called him so many fucking times yet he never came back, not even his shadow. That bitch!" I ranted, earning a soft chuckle from the older.

"Maybe he needs you to realize something," Yoongi spoke as I passed him the device, inhaling a good amount of smoke before once again filling the air with it. "Damn, this flavor is so addicting." he commented, tasting the vape's flavor.

"Realize what?" I asked, raising a brow.

"If you're really sure of your feelings for him. If you really do love him or you're just fooling yourself into thinking that you are."

[A]
vape is an electronic device used in replace of cigarettes, it has lesser nicotine than a real cigarette and also have various of flavored juice that comes with it, which made it ten times much more amazing and addicting than a cigarette. and for ya'll curious heads, i've never used a vape before but i've seen someone who did, and i also did my research about it and asked my friends who uses one about how it should be operated.