38

seokjin fuzzed over me like i was a nine year old. my nose scrunched in annoyance as he fumbled with everything as though i can't do shit and prepare myself for the ceremony.

"hyung i'm alrigh–" i tried to tell him off, only to be cut short as he waves a hand to my face and narrowed his eyes at me.

"shush, kook. let me do my damn job," he snapped, reaching for what i think is a concealer and stared applying it onto my face.

you see, i never really liked wearing make ups or anything to my face. it tends to irritate my skin and turns itchy the moment it is applied, and i hate it. but seokjin being the persuasive brother that he is, managed to have me wrapped around his finger like an elastic band.

"i swear hyung–"

"no, jungkook." he gritted, his voice low and icy. "this is a special occasion, i will not allow you to leave this house barefaced. understood?" he lifted a brow.

seokjin is real pain in the ass. he gets so persuasive sometimes that it's hard to refuse him. besides, there's no point in arguing since he had already applied foundation and concealer to my face.

i sighed, signalling defeat, earning a victorious smirk from him as he turns to reach for a brush and started applying a loose powder on my face. i snort and grunt from time to time, voicing my irritation as i glare up to him.

"suck it up, jungkook." he warns, his voice cold and dead serious as he pauses to give me the narrowest gaze he could muster.

"i hate you," i grumbled under my breath, pouting as i roll my eyes. he only chuckled as he lightly taps the round of my nose, making me sniff.

"hurry up, babe. it's about to start!" we both heard namjoon's yelling downstairs. seokjin didn't even need to be told twice as he reached for all the products and brushed, and started working in an unbelievable speed.

his pace doubled as his brows creased in utter concentration, doing all sorts of things to my face. he would whisper orders from time to time, and i would immediately do as i was told to fasten up the process.

"jin, jungkook, hurry u—"

"one more fucking word and i'll cut off your dick, namjoon!" my brother yells back, "— and i'm not fucking playing!"

"o-okay, geez baby. take your damn time, the hell." i hear namjoon grumble downstairs, earning a chuckle to emit from my lips.

just then the door bursted open, revealing a pissed off yoongi. "hurry the fuck up!" he yells. "seulgi's already there, you dipshits!"

"okay, alright, we're coming!" seokjin grunts, rolling his eyes as he moves away from me. "c'mon jungkook, let's do your tie quickly before this short ass bursts into flames."

"shut up you broad shouldered dickhead," yoongi spat, his feet fidgety as he walks back in fourth in the room, waiting for seokjin to finish my tie.

"you're too nervous, gi." i hear seokjin commented. upon hearing this, my gaze went from seokjin to yoongi who had been very fidgety since this morning. "breathe, yoongi. just calm down." i hear my brother tells him.

"— it's my wedding, how the fuck do you expect me to calm down?" he grunts, biting his lip as he pauses for a while, maybe to collect his thoughts. he then turned to us and frowned. "why is that taking so long, c'mon i can't be late to my own wedding."

after seokjin finished my tie, the three of us immediately rushed downstairs and into namjoon's van. taehyung was the one that welcomed us. he was playing with jooheon on his lap, hoseok napping on his shoulder and namjoon sitting on the driver's seat.